Karen Black is an American actress, screenwriter, singer, and songwriter. She is noted for appearing in such films as Easy Rider,Five Easy Pieces, The Great Gatsby, Rhinoceros, The Day of the Locust, Nashville, Airport 1975, and Alfred Hitchcock‘s final film, Family Plot. Over the course of her career, she won two Golden Globe Awards (out of three nominations), and an Academy Award nomination in 1970 for Best Supporting Actress, among numerous other honors. Karen Black was a child prodigy, reading past the high school level by fourth grade.
Karen Black is fighting cancer
Please donate for her treatment: http://www.gofundme.com/2b7alc
Message from her husband:
“Some of you may remember my wife, Karen Black. She contributed tremendous work as an actress in movies of the seventies and eighties. If you’ve ever enjoyed her work, now is your chance to reach back to Karen – because Karen needs your help.
Karen has waging a battle for over two years with cancer. She has not talked about this publicly because she was hoping it would be cured and she could call herself a cancer survivor.
Karen was diagnosed with ampullary cancer in November of 2010. She immediately had the “Whipple,” one of the most serious operations that is performed at the Mayo clinic were she had it done– a third of her pancreas was removed. This was followed by extensive chemo and radiation back home at UCLA in the Spring and Summer of 2011. After suffering through nausea, fainting and losing over thirty pounds, she was finally declared NED – No Evidence of Disease in July.
But by December 2011 a small tumor developed and another surgery was in order, which left her completely bed-ridden. Her cancer seemed conquered though. By spring 2012 she was doing a lot better and could walk around and was almost normal.
But in June 2012, the cancer came back – and it started spreading – one near her lungs and one in her lower back.
We started trying different things – through hit and miss we found some alternative treatments that seem to help, and she went to Cedar Sinai in Los Angeles and had two operations in January and February to freeze the tumor in her lower back that by then had grown to be four pounds. Even though the operation was a success, Karen was completely debilitated – even now she can hardly move around and is mostly bed-bound.
The cancer is minimized, but we know from past experience that it won’t be long before it comes back. Her oncologist in Los Angeles has recommended that she do chemo therapy, but the problem is that she is skin and bones – before starting on this journey she weighed 156 pounds, she now weighs 96 pounds. That’s a third of her body weight! Part of the problem is that missing a pancreas she doesn’t digest food, and also chemo makes it very difficult to eat.
Karen has been confronting the fact that she would die soon if she didn’t do something.
BUT THERE IS HOPE. Karen’s family physician of many years called us two weeks ago and told us of success she has had with several of her patients doing a treatment in Europe as part of a clinical study there. I cannot go into more details now, but I promise I will in the future as we get involved. I will say that this is a medically supervised program and it targets Karen’s kind of cancer. In fact, we personally know two of the patients that have had remarkable recoveries from cancer there. So we know it works, and right now it is her best and only shot.
But we have to move fast, Karen needs to go in the next few weeks, otherwise she might be to weak to go at all.
Karen will be there for two months.
So here is the big question; why would someone like Karen need money?
Yes, she was an actress in movies, but most of the high-paying work dwindled out many years ago. She has a modest pension and medical insurance (thank goodness), but as anyone knows who has fought cancer, that is not enough. In the last two years we have used up all of our savings keeping Karen alive – traveling – treatments, getting people to help her. We have nothing left. And the European treatment is not covered by insurance.
Your contribution will cover travel, living and treatment expenses for two months and will give Karen a chance. Please help anyway you can, we humbly accept it.
Coming soon “The Baobabs of Tomorrow”
GOOD AND EVIL
The Church of Scientology actions to suppress the Independent Field and Dissenters are actually making them stronger
L. Ron Hubbard repeatedly stated: Create God and you have to create the Devil.
As usual the Church of Scientology gets its wrong and does anything that seems to make sense in reverse. Since that organization now dedicate itself almost exclusively into creating EVIL, through it callous and depraved acts, it logically follows that it is willy-nilly incenting the creation of GOOD through that ever increasing number of people of good will who oppose their pernicious agenda.
A quote frequently attributed to Edmund Burke (though there is no evidence he ever stated it) is: “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing”.
Along with the Code of Honour rules that “Your self-determinism and your honour are more important than your immediate life” and “Your integrity to yourself is more important than your body” this summarizes my personal philosophy in life and why threats that “I’d loose my Eternity” have always been entirely ineffectual on me. If you sell out your Integrity then, you have lost everything and there is no Eternity to be had. The big secret is that one cannot loose his Eternity except through his abandonment of his own Integrity. All threats to make one loose it are empty threats. Through the action of an Oppressor like the Church of Scientology actions against anyone who refuse to comply or who departs on his own determinism, one may suffer inconvenience, material discomfort. But when all is said and done, those who suffered through the fanatical actions of an organization or individuals bent on revenge and Evil will have moved up several notches on the Spiritual Scale and come that much closer toward true Enlightenment.
Those tormented souls acting on behalf of the Church (or on their own) to oppress people of Good Will pay very dearly by sliding toward an inexorable dwindling spiral of Spiritual degeneration, turmoil and unhappiness.
I happen to agree with L. Ron Hubbard, when he says, in complete agreement with the Laws of Karma that those who perpetuate Evil and refuse to self-examine to ensure they continue to act in accordance with Morality, Ethical Behaviour and Decency will get very much worse than just their deserved comeuppance.
When someone has become freed from the fetters imposed by Life, material considerations, the body and the environment, and has moved on beyond what we call as “Life”, one typically becomes faced with the most inexorable judge of all (oneself|)and sometime get a punishment so severe that few people can perhaps conceive of it.
Traditionally the concept of Hell was created to describe the most unpleasant possible of fates, but that concept was full misconceptions and sought to describe entirely Spiritual Phenomena with things that are only meaningful in the material universe.
L.Ron Hubbard described the ultimate punishment could be was “to become an Animated Cluster: i.e. a single Being completely glued within a large group of degraded/ Insane beings intent on dramatizing the most perverse and destructive acts and continuously and violently at war with itself “. Or try to imagine becoming a Bacteria capable feeling pain and threats to survival while being incessantly attacked by antibodies.Or as a weak inmate in a room full of highly unfriendly and aggressive Hannibal Lecters.
Evil has a way to torment the righteous and the Ethical. One may even loose the battle, but as long as one has not sold out his Integrity he will remain undefeated.
If Man is basically good, then anyone attacking people of Good Will or perpetrating Evil on them is admitting having already succumbed and admitted defeat face to those dark areas within his case he dares not face.
Evil is therefore the product of cowardice and the vast majority of people doing Evil acts are indeed cowards: they hide their identity while committing their crime. They use pseudonyms on the Internet, always very afraid of being exposed and confronting the fact that what they call their soul is nothing more than a little clinker.
Both the Evil intended individual and the Criminal share the following : Inability to conceive that another thinks differently or is motivated by different Aims than their own.
Life is full of Choices: it is very easy to engage in unethical behavior prompted by ignorance, bigotry or a desire for revenge or greed. The temporary rewards can seem to be great,but sooner or later it will be PAYBACK TIME. and the penalties will completely obliterate the amount of comfort or pleasure one had because of not thinking through the fact that there are always eventual consequences for one’s acts.
On the other hand, the one who said no to unethical behavior or invitations to Hate, may have to go through some rough patches, but the rewards will be far beyond the realm of material or physical gratification.
They say that: “To err is Human. To forgive, divine”.
I, for one, would rather emulate, the divine, even though it may require a greater effort, than do like too many and act the easy (and potentially evil way) “because it is Human”.
This is why I seldom respond to even the most outlandish acts of defamations made by a few bigots who somehow think that spouting lies about myself will end up helping them. They seem to be unable to grasp the fact that only the relatively few individuals with a like bigot frame of Mind agree with them.
The truth is that my many true friends will continue to have faith in me and what I say no matter what lie or drivel is spread about me. False friends and Enemies, will never have faith in me, no matter what I state or would prove.
If enough people would say NO to abuse and Evil, it would greatly diminish its impact in the World. After all, those behind Evil tend to be lazy and cowards. They will therefore follow the path of lesser resistance and eventually when enough doors get closed in their face, seek to oppress those still willing to sell out their integrity.
Thank you for the recognition ! I am fully flattered . WoW. My juvenile stalker labeled me as`The Brains“and here how a tale got born. My stalker is ” Pinky” . At least I got a brain. This reminds me the song from The Pinky and The Brain about the two mice who every night are trying to take over the world : `…. One is a genius and the other is insane`… Now we have the new version of the tune about the genius and the insane. Two Catherine’s are” trying” to take over ……….hmmm The Internet……….or The FreeZone ?
Madonna is not the only one having a stalker. I have one as well !
Below are few emails recently received:
I want to thank you for all the info on your blog. It really has gotten me closer to confronting my own dynamics and wanting to go OT. I am going to continue reading your blog and frankly feel safe doing so knowing you have done so much and have a lot of experience with the tech. I have a ton of questions. I would be honored if you would be a terminal for me in my quest for the truth. I have been a Scientologist since the late 60s.
I have followed your blog over the past year, having been affiliated with the church. It has been helpful and enlightening in many ways. I am a successful executive in Europe. I also work in the US and South America from time to time. I advanced in my auditing, and couple of years ago I desisted in my auditing as I had clear differences with the church. I underwent endless ethics sessions trying to fix the matter, saw many things in session, and yet, the situation did not change, reason for which I decided to go on with my life as the Way to Happiness preaches, rather than being forced to be something that I feel I should not. However, this radical disconnection from source is difficult as my spiritual goals remain stagnant for the time being. I am hesitating whether or not to go back to auditing in the church. I thank you for your efforts to heighten the values of this spiritual path. It has been soothing and helpful in understanding many points of confusion.
[Introduction]…..I became aware of Scientology in the 90-es and had life-changing win right away. Since then it has been over two decades of unsuccessful trying to achieve any progress or win despite my efforts, involvement and resources spent. In the last couple of years, as I could see within Scientology organizations I visited for help increasing outpoints which were in direct conflict with my purposes to achieve positive changes to my life. I felt indoctrinated and started to look for alternatives and data to explain what I saw in the Church. That is how I found your videos and your blog and that is how I decided to contact you. I don’t want to waste your time by writing long stories about my experience nor I would expect any technical opinions based on e-mail communication. To be perfectly honest, I don’t know really, what to do, it seems, after all I did and tried, I would need some expert handling that I believe I can get in the Church. Would it be possible to get some help and guidance from you?
A few years back, I hit a point where I was in need of some answers and became willing to communicate with anyone or anything to come up with some answers. I’ve found plenty of answer. I never knew how deep the rabbit hole went.
I’ve enjoyed your Web site, I enjoy your blog.
….Thank you for the link to Pierre`s blog !!! I see weeks worth of reading and enlightenment and catching up .. After all these years. …..I am very encouraged after decades of hopelessness. And I look forward to seeing Pierre again. It is so comforting to know that there is hope again for spiritual progress … and by such a friend and high caliber auditor as you Pierre!!!
The following is a partial list of PCs Pierre have audited that was officially published by the Church of Scientology. It is not in any way exhaustive and consists of roughly 3500 people out of about 5000. Anyone on this list (or not) is welcome to contact Pierre. With virtually no exception, he enjoyed auditing each of those people. Pierre provided counseling as a volunteer minister for 20 years at no pay. Dalai Lama says , quote: “Those who, through their personal suffering, truly want to end completely all the suffering of others are persons of supreme capacity. ” Pierre is one of those people of supreme capacity.
Pierre is going over the list and recalling the gains and life changing improvements he saw in those people provided him with hours of happy memories: “My ultimate desire is for each of these people to reach happiness and spiritual Freedom, whether they achieve it in the Church of Scientology or in another. A lot of those names have not been on Flag completion list for a very long time. Each and everyone should be told that
“NO CHURCH HOLDS A MONOPOLY ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM OR THE STATES OF BEINGNESS PROMISED BY L. RON HUBBARD”.
Anyone can move forward from whatever point they have been stopped, betrayed or given arbitrary actions that were not designed to help them.” Pierre says
Note: We have received the following special request by John Brownlee to include his name in the incomplete list of PC-s I have audited and I am gladly revising the list: “I never saw my name on your list of people you had audited so I didn’t make the connection until fairly recently. I am recalling now that you DID audit me once at Flag back in 1980. But thank you. This is belated, I know, but you helped me a lot in those few short hours-if it was even one hour all told. And it made a difference”
- OT VIII & beyond
- Pierre Ethier – Class XII
Alberto Abate, Mario Abbiati, Stefania Abbiati, Tom Abrams, Delia Acheson, Doug Acheson, Hans-Ruedi Ackle, Suzette Ackle, Angela Acosta, Mary Acosta, Ramon Acosta, Robin Adair, GianFranco Adami, Bob Adams, Gene Adams, June Adams, Mary Adams, Chris Adler, Fernando Adler, Lloyd Adler, Lottie Adler, David Agami, Elias Agami, Roberto Agami, Theresa Agami, Vicky Agami, Viviane Agami, Frank Aggio, Eliana Aguilar, Patricia Aguilar, Elaine Aguirre, Peter Aguirre, Juan Aguirrebeitia, Robert Ahoua, Margaret Ainsworth, Aldo Airoldi, Debra Aitken, Lena Akesson, Linda Aldrete, Angela Alemania, Alex Alemis, Cathy Alessandrini, Maurizio Alessi, Peter Alevizos, Lee Alexander, Minty Alexander, Peter Alexander, Rick Alexander, Dixon Allen, Gabrielle Allen, Jane Allen, Terry Allen, Lynda Allender, Patricia Almeida, Robert Almqvist, Richard Almstead, Stephen Alpert, Felix Altorfer, Heidi Altorfer, Marianna Altorfer, Diana Alvarado, Enrique Alvarado, Lucio Alverez, Maria-Fernanda Amaya, Konrad Ambach, Amanda Ambrose, Roland Ambuhl, Carol Anahu, Clare Anahu, Bob Anderson, Candy Anderson, Carol Anderson, Cindy Anderson, Doug Anderson, Michael Anderson, Rick Anderson, Sherry Anderson, Roland Andersson, Joe Andruscavage, Greg Angus, Pamela Angus, Dee Ann Rule, Lisa Ann Malmquist, Mary Ann Durham, Jo Anne Beachy, Jo Anne Christensen, Dodley Anson, Elizabeth Anstrin, Peter Anstrin, Luis Antoni Perez, Tiziano Antonini, Peter Antonio, Philip Antonio, Luis Antonios Vasquez, Stefano Antonucci, Luciano Apperti, Mariano Apperti, Mauro Apperti, Juan Arambula, Edurne Aranguren, Michel Archambault, Carlos Arena, Cherie Arend, Tony Arend, Ruth Arguelles, Miguel Arguello, Alejandro Aristi, Michael Armentrout, Janice Armstrong, Raoul Arnal, Gerry Arnett, Ramon Arnold, Vicky Arnold, Rafael Arredo, Philippe Arsac, John Arvanitakis, Tomas Arvidsson, Peter Asberg, Sandro Asnaghi, Harout Assadourian, Bob Asselin, Robert Asselin, Doug Atcheson, Douglas Atcheson, Bruce Atkinson, Peter Atkinson, Bertha Aubert Llorens, Armando Aubert, Bertha Aubert, Helen Audrey Stewart, Pierre Auget, Peter August, Carol Austin, David Austin, Jeff Avrin, Karen Aylor, Rebecca Azares, Inma Azpitarte, Irma Azpitarte, George Baca, Mariella Baccari, Adelio Bacchi, Ornella Bacchi, Frederick Badger, Edwin Baer, Susan Baez, Gianfranco Baggio, Robert Bagnall, Paul Baikie, Roland Baikley, Brigitte Bailke, Wolfgang Baitz, Joanne Baker, John Brownlee, Sally Baker, Yiva Balazs, Mike Ball, Mike Ballard, Otis Ballard, Frederick Balmaele, Fulvio Balmelli, Edgar Bammatter, Fulvio Bandera, Giovanni Bandieri, Giuseppe Bandierini, Henvelle Bandroin, Ken Banfield, Britta Bang, Alison Banks, David Banks, Hanna Baram, Michael Baram, Paul Barbaro, Steve Barbera, Alain Barbier, Jean-Luc Barbier, Antonella Barbieri, Giorgio Barbieri, Sandra Barbieri, carlos Barcena, Vivian Bardavid, Gavin Bargate, Dee Barker, Mary Barne Mann, Debra Barnes, Cathy Barnett, Gabriela Baroni, Michael Barram, Kay Barres, Chuck Barron, Elizabeth Barron, Olivia Barron, Bob Bartell, Donna Barton, Geoffrey Barton, Pamela Barton, Ray Barton, Win Barton, Steve Basin, Chere Bauman, Molly Baxter, Randy Baxter, Liz Bayback, Robin Beaman, Sarah Bean, Joan Beats, Shane Beats, Anne Beatty, Karin Beatty, Richard Beatty, Karen Beaty, Joanne Beaubien, Phil Beaubien, Jocelyne Beauregard Jocelyne Beauregard, Pierre Beauregard, Pierre Beauregards, Donna Beaven, Carlos Becerra, Gabi Beck, Peter Beck, Emily Becker, Stephanie Becquet, Susanne Beeh, Suzanne Beeh, Carol Beeny, carol Beeny, Hannelore Behdig, Ray Behm, Jean Beigantz, Robert Beilhart, Robert Bein, Susana Bejarano, Enzo Beletti, Enzo Belletti, John Bellmaine, Vanessa Bellmaine, Gale Belsel, John Belue, Javier Benet, Martha Benilles, Gracia Bennish, Gisele Benoit, Rolly Berdna, Jacqueline Bergantz, Bobbie Berger, David Berger, Yogi Berger, Linda Bergman, Mitzi Bergman, Albie Berk, Anthony Berka, candy Berman, Ray Bernard, Sergio Bernardini, Roberto Bernazzoli, Eva Berryman, John Berryman, Sylvie Berson, Marino Bertoli, Luigi Bertoni, Sylvie Bertrand, Alain Berube, Franco Beschi, Sharon Besio, Steve Besio, Jean Besre, Richard Best, Leni Betes, Sue Bettinger, Florence Bezazian, Paul Bezazian, Hennie Bezuidenhout, Fabbian Biagio, Loredana Biancolini, Cathy Bible, Monica Biddle, Gaby Bilodeau, Dario Binda, Donato Biondi, Rick Birkenshaw, Donatella Birolo, Laurie Bittner, Karen Black, Michael Black, Stephanie Black, Tina Black, Doris Blair, Eva Blake, Corinne Blanc, Yves Blanc, Sandrine Blanchet, Alain Blanchette, Tony Blanco, Charles Blankenship, Ellie Blankenship, Lise Blankertz, Angelika Blaskovich, Carol Blaut, Jay Blaut, Alexander Blechinger, Dean Blehert, Pamela Blehert, Henry Blumenthal, Frank Blumer, Dieter Blumler, Lorentz Blumler, Paolo Boarato, Dan Boardsen, Silvano Bobadilla, Remo Boden, Arlene Boeger, William Boeger, Serd Boehm, Ginny Boehme, Patrice Boesinger, Donald Bohn, Donna Bohn, Pierre Bolduc, Ellie Bolger, Maureen Bolisczak, Michael Bollen, Michel Bollen, Michael Bolln, Giorgi Bonardi, Giorgio Bonardi, Sonia Bonfiglioli, Simone Bongiovanni, Caroline Bonifas, Rosa Bonisoli, Donald Bonn, Massimo Bonoldi, Paolo Boratao, Christa Bordewieck, Gianluca Bordoni, Jorg Borgmann, Al Born, Kai Bornemann, Susanne Bornemann, Carl Borowski, Carlos Borrero, Giuseppe Borsarini, Jane Bosan, Christian Bosiger, Patrice Bosiger, Patrice Bosinger, Jane Boson, Glen Bostrom, Wendy Bostrom, Nick Bot, Carol Bottle, Claude Boublil, Julian Bouchard, Calisre-Marie Boujon, Francois Boulbil, Francoise Boulbil, Hank Bourland, Denise Boutin, Richard Bovey, Bill Bowen, David Bowers, Janet Bowes, Theo Box, Stephen Boyko, Steven Boyko, Alejandro Bozzone, Bernard Brackenshaw, Ulrich Bracunig, George Bradley, Gregory Bradley, Hugh Bradley, Jeff Bradley, Jeff Bradshaw, Lisa Bragato, Lucia Bragg, Ted Braggin, Antonio Braggion, Antinio Braggione, Antonio Braggione, Brigitte Brandle, Christian Brandle, Karl Braun Steiner, Morgans Bredsdorf, Gabi Brendel, Peter Brendel, Giovanna Brenicci, Pino Brenicci, Annette Brennan, Rob Brennan, Sandra Brennan, Naomi Bresaham, Dee-Dee Bressert, Jim Brewer, Carleen Bridgetown, David Brier, Maureen Brigatti, Rita Bright, Anne Briscoe, Naomi Brisnehan, Bill Broderick, Christa Broderick, Ed Broderick, Cammie Brodie, Patrick Broeker, Louis-Michel Brolles, Madeline Broman, Harry Bronsoiler, Lilis Bronsoiler, Gaetan Brouilette, Christine Brovcenko, Cathy Brown, Charles Brown, Judy Brown, Hans Brugemann, Gro Brugermann, Greg Brumley, Marie-Therese Brunet, Alain Brunette, Larry Bruning, Ruth Brunner, Ed Bryan, Daniel Bryenton, Giacomo Bucchi, Heimo Bucerius, Anna Buch-Hansen, Doris Buchel, Annabel Bueno, Beth Bueno, Sue Bueno, Kathy Bulawa, Hamish Bulger, Lorraine Bulger, Martine Bullot, Claudio Burchi, Irene Burgener, Ray Burgess, Don Burgett, Donald Burgett, Jane Burgett, Arnell Burghorn, Florence Burghorn, Jim Burghorn, Shannon Burke, Lynn Burkhart, Monika Burkli, Roberto Burlone, James Burnham, Jeffrey Burr Johnson, Nancy Burton, Jim Bush, Rex Bush, Ray Butera, Laura Butki, Debbie Butler, William Butler, Tony Butzlaff, Jarrett Buys, Peter Buzzelli, Karen Bydlo, Dan Byl, Peter Byrne, Char Byrnes, Jessica Byrnes, Larry Byrnes, Lawrence Byrnes, Alejandro Cabrera, Elvis Cabrera, Idea Cabrera, Patrizio Cabrini, Elena Cabrino, Lisa Cabrino, Warren Caggiano, Cinzia Cagnoni, Alessia Cairoli, Giorgio Cairoli, Juliette Calame, Sergio Calcinai, Ida Calder, Antionetta Calderon, Guillermo Calderon, Letitia Calderon, Maria-Antonieta Calderon, Sarah Calderon, Barbara Caldwell, Elaine Caldwell, Eric Caldwell, Giovanni Calicchio, Giuseppe Calicchio, Haracio Caligiuri, Fausto Callegarini, Rosette Calliauw, George Calpin, Lisetta Calzolari, Lisette Callarata, Lee Cambigue (Mr), Lee Cambique (Mrs), Nancy Cameron, Antonio Cammarata, Gaetano Cammarata, Salvatore Cammarata, Mark Campbell, Baby Campos, Dolores Campos, Jose-Luis Campos, Susana Campos, Frank Camuso, Gilbert Canali, Paolo Canali, Bruno Cantalupi, Gianni Canuti, Hector Cardenas, Barbara Cardona, Juan Cardona, Maria-Terese Cardona, Chuck Carel, Pat Carel, Pat Carey, Ruth Carey, Jerry Caril, Dixie Carlisle, Hank Carlson, Marti Carlson, Mike Carlson,
Scott Carmichael, Ida Carrera, Gina Carrerra, Joanne Carrier, Steve Carrier, Julie Carrol, Gail Carroll, Noel Carroll, Ann Carter, Marylin Carvin, Vickie Case, Doug Casey, Carlos Casillas, Juan Casillas, Claudia Caspary, Raymond Cassano, Sheryle Cassano, Alfonso Castaneira, Jorge Castaneira, Lisa Castellani, Jacinto Castellano, Virgilio Castellano, Carlos Casteneira, Virginia Casteneira, Antonella Castignoli, Carlos Castillo, Lucinda Castillo, Rosana Castillo, Eugenio Castillo,, Betty Castleman, Elizabeth Castleman, Ken Castleman, Rosita Castro, Massimo Cavadenti, Stephanie Cayouette, Nadia Cedro, Julian Cerati, Denise Ceresnak, Berenice Cervantes, Jean Chacon, John Chadder, Mary Chadder, Andrew Chalmers, Alan Chamberlain, Allen Chamberlin, Don Chamberlin, James Chamberlin, John Chambers, Rebecca Chambers, Luis Chamorro, Julie Champness, Mick Champness, Michael, Chandler, Tom Chandler, Karin Chapman, Peter Charbonneau, Jean Charbonnier, Jeanie Charles, John Charlesworth, Louise Charnonneau, Mike Chatelain, Julio Chavez, Martha Chavez, Jeff Chee, Brigitte Chelin, Hellen Chen, Nancy Chepey, Murie Cheshire, Alain Chevrot, Henriette Chevrot, Felipe Child, Filipe Child, Maria-Teresa Child, Roberto Child, Rosario Child, Pam Chipman, Pamela Chipman, Corine Chiquet, Francoise Chiquet, Gerard Chiquet, Josette Chiquet, Luisa Chiricho, Jay Chitteroe, Mireille Chouraki, Lorna Chrichton, Monica Christen, Carl Christensen, James Christensen, Jamie Christensen, Joanne Christensen, Kurt Christensen, Mie Christensen, Malcolm Christiansen, Gillian Christie-Cullen, Gerd Christoffel, Gerry Chromoy, Jeanie Chromoy, Michael Church, Mauro Cinquepalmi, David Cintron, Bruce Cladwell, Bruce Clark, Evelyne Clark, Fran Clark, Jane Clark, Jeanne Clark, Jenny Clark, Michael Clark, Mike Clark, Shirley Clark, Garrison Clarke, Peter Clarke, Jean Claude Smadja, Karl Clausen, Nancy Clay, Peter Clay, Robert Clay, Tom Clay, Emily Clayton, John Clegg, Charles Clements, Dale Clerk, Maria Clovet Bridget Cobb, Maxine Cocain, Giuliano Cocchetti, Guigliana Cocchetti, Jan Cockerill, Judith Code, Keith Code, Joaquim Coelho, Art Colaianni, Lucy Cole, Ross Cole, Allen Collins, Jim Collins, Regina Collins, Sally Colloden, Franco Comi, Carlo Comincini, Maria-Luisa Como, Kathy Conable, kathy Conable, Maria Conceicao, Kathy Condon, Maggie Condon, Margaret Condon, Robert Condon, Ron Condron, Robert Conn, June Connelly, Lynn Connor, Bernd Conradi, Elke Conradi, fabian Conti, Richard Cook, Giancarla Coppi, Ernest Corbett, Gaye Corbett, Arlette Corbi, Paolo Corbi, Jose Cordero, Andre Cordet, Maria Cordova, Shirley Coriveau, Rebecca Cormier, Skip Cormier, Daphne Cornelius, Vernon Cornelius, Ewald Cornelsen, Marc Coromina Hector Cortes, Patty Cortes, Noemi Cortinovis, Luisa Cossini, Giuliano Cossu, Robasto Costanzo, Jennifer Costello, Denis Cote, Ghislan Cote, Paul Cote, Marie-Louise Courvoisier, Marianne Couvoisier, Helen Covary Fritsch, Michael Covin, Maria Covini, John Cowden, Brian Coyle, Bryan Coyle, Ed Cramb, Larry Cramer, Susan Crausaz, Bill Crawford, Ginger Crawler, Michele Crescetino, Bruno Crestino, Adelio Crippa, mario Crippa, Miriam Crippa, Ralph Criscione, Rick Crites, Ron Crites, Gabrielle Crittendon, Barry Critzer, Beppe Crivella, Malcolm Croft, Jim Crosser, Bill Crossley, Roddie Crouch, Emil Crough Allan Crouse, Lisa Crundall, Peter Crundall, Virgilio Cruzado, Gerardo Cucciniello, Mariana Cuenca, Gwen Culbert, Chris Cullen, Sally Culloden, Patrick Cultiera, Peter Cunningham, Elizabeth Currier, Glenn Currier, Jaye Curry, Mike Curry, David Curtis, Patricia Curtis, Yolande Curty, Matteo D’Agnelli, Louis Da Re, Susan Da Re, Alicia Dabbah, Lucy Dabbah, Salomon Dabbah, Bob Dahlquist, Robert Dahlquist, Jacinthe Daigle, Barbara Dakin, Sonja Dal Borgo, Luciano Daldosso, Raoul Dallaire, Antonella Dallari, kathy Dalziel, Karin Damian, Marisa Damiani, Marcos Dana, Cindy Dangberg, Gunther Dangela, Dana Danhoff, Nazmy Daniel, Dick Danilobb, Peter Daniloff, Alycia Danilovich, Harold Danko, Roberto Danne, Francesco DaPasquale, Silvia Dare Susan Daugherty, Jose-Luis Davila, Cathy Davis, Chris Davis, Kennny Davis, Les Davis, Leslie Davis, Lonnie Davis, Nancy Davis, Naomi Davis, Paul Davis, Vicki Davis, Peggy Day Westerman, Brian Day, Doreen Day, Andree De Thiersant, Beatriz De Aguilar, Bernard De La Cour, Celia De Mello, Gisele De Benoit, Hennie De Ridder, Henri De Bruyn, Iria De La Vaccarra, Javier De Aguinaga, Jill De Hochepied, Jim De Grosa, Justa De Villiers, Maria De Landez Ferreira, Marie De Thiersant, Peter De La Cour, Pierre De Thiersant, Tom De Grandpre, Ursula De Leon, Galee Dean, Gaylee Dean, Richard Dean, Alicia Debbah, Henri DeBryun, Thiery DeChaunac, Madeleine DeFreitas, John Dekiewitt, Antonio Del Francia, Bernard Delacour, Jacqueline Delafraye, Odile Delafraye, Patrick Delafraye, Pierre Delance, Jean-Pierre Deleze, Antonio Della Giovanna, Marc Delomez, Odile Delomez, Giovanna Delzanno, Henry DeMarco, Jutta Demeler, Dan Deming, Jane Deming, Thomas Demogines, Paul Denev, Peter Denev, Camille Denholme, Eugenia DeNieto, Francesco DePasquale, Bertrand DePetigny, Marie-Therese DePetigny, Carole DeRoo, Charles Deschambury, Daniel Descombaz, Andree DeThiersant, Andre Dettieri, Justa DeVilliers, Pino Devitini, Candace Devoe, Chuck Devoe, Eloy Dewey, Albert Dewisme, David DeZelle, Anna Di Lorenzo, Anna Di Meo, Antonio Di Gioia Bob Di Diego, Antonio Diaz, Barbara Diaz, Pat Didear, Rosemary Didear, Carlo DiFrancesco, Sergio DiFrancesco, Antonio DiGoia, Tina Dillard, Julia Dimmock, Dana Dineen, Anita Dingler, Raul Dingler, Thomas DiPaola, Loren Dirks, Claes Ditleusen, Else-Marie Ditleusen, Claes Ditlevsen, Bruno Divitini, Dan DiVito, Janet Dixon, Dusan Djukich, Michael Dlack, Bruce Dobin, Forrest Dockery, Eddie Dodd, Linda Doering, Willy Doestschman, Sass Doetschmann, Willy Doetschmann, David Dolan, Mary Dolan, Paul Dolan, Mike Dolbaczuk, Karin Don Braber, Graham Donavan, Angelo Donghia, Christa Donker, Graham Donovan, Cecile Donze, Therese Donze, Karen Doobi, Mercedes Dorelia, Anna Dorigo, Elen Dorset, Ellen Dorsett, Eugenio Dos-Santos, Denyse Doudan, Alan Douglas, Jim Douglas, Joan Douglas, Richard Douglas, Robert Drake, Chris Dresser, Robin Drimmer, Ronnie Drimmer, Mitchell Drobbin, Jeff Drumm, Veronique DuBellay, Horst Dubiel, Dennis Dubin, Stan Dubin, Martin Dubow, Bob Duggan, Tom Duggan, Bob Duggin, Helene Dugmore, Georgette Dumas, Scott Duncan, Joe Duncanson, Joseph Duncanson, Lindy Duncanson, Ann Dunev, Camille Dunholme, Jean-Jacques Dunki, James Dunn, Brigitte Duquesne, Francoise Durand, Dave Durnan, Jurgen Durnberger, Peter Durnil, Corrie Dutko, Brenda Dyer, Trevor Eade, Dick Eastin, John Eastment, Edna Eaton, Lolita Echavarria, Fred Eckfeld, Lilliane Eckharter, Margaret Eckold, Tina Eckstein, Anders Eckwell, Eve Eden, Donna Edison, Steve Edison, Ellen Edmondson, Eloise Edmonson, Louise Edmunson, Luis Eduardo Cuello, Carlton Edwards, Deborah Edwards, Harold Edwards, Darlene Eggen, Dean Eggen, Jerry Ehrlich, Debbie Ehst, Ilse Eich, Alexander Einkhour, Jay Eisenbach, Else-Brith Ekstrom, Roland Ekstrom, Maria Elana Nunez, Maria Elena Martini, Amy Elliot, Hugh Elliot, Kay Elsner, Catherine Emard, Philip Embick, Susan Embick, Pat Emery, Tucker Emmett, Susan Emory, Shahab Emran, Shahab Emrani, David Ender, Edi Ender, Sabine Ender, Christine Engler, Thomas Engler, Walter Erb, Lothar Erdtmann, Nena Erdtmann, Ramses Erdtmann, Gert Eriksson, Gunilla Eriksson, Enrique Espinosa, Juan Espinoza, Christopher Estey, Tina Estey, Carol Estrada, Julio Estrada, Beverley Ettinger, Wendy Ettricks, Gus Evans, Noel Evans, Suzanne Evans, Virginia Fair, Andre Fakir, Tony Falcaro, Steve Falcy, Caroline Falone, David Farca Lorna Farca, Raquel Farca, Franco Farina, Jana Farr, Valerie Fasnakis, Floriana Fassi, Gianfranco Fassi, Marina Favilla, Marino Fazi, Marisa Fazi, Stephen Fedele, Dennis Feeney, Eloisa Feeney, Axel Fehling, Liv Fehn, Maria-Luisa Feirrara, Leon Feldbrill, Maria Feldman, Sikica Feldman, Caroline Felons, John Fenton, Enrico Fermi, Slvador Fernanderz, Salvador Fernandez Herrero, Juan Fernandez, Salvator Fernandez, Jose Ferrano, Juan Ferrara, Vivian Ferrara, Bruno Ferrari, Mario Ferrari, Rosar
ia Ferrario, Robert Ferrarro, Lourdes Ferreira, Maria Ferreira, Alberto Ferrerro, Linda Ferry, Lynn Ferry, Richard Ferry, Steven Ferry, Cindy Feshbach, Kathy Feshbach, Lynn Feshbach, Matthew Feshbach, Sheryle Festa, Ron Fiandaca, James Fiducia, Margrit Fierz, Angel Figueroa, Fred Filios, Robin Filios, Giusy Filippini, Renata Filippini, Betty Filisky, robert Filisky, Beatrice Findlay, David Findlay, Lena Findlay, Bill Findley, Bob Fine, Elena Fine, Mike Fine, Robert Fine, Mary Finley, Hans-Peter Fischer, Dianne Fisher, Joan Fisher, Leslie Fisher, Gary Fishman, Patrice Fishman, Jonny Fjall, Jim Flahive, Bob Flanagan, Dave Fleershoff, Debby Flemming, John Flemming, Mary Float, Irma Flores, Walter Flosser, Willi Flosser, Luigi Fogazzi, Leslie Foglesong, John Foglio, Ed Fomby, Astrid Fontana, Gerald Foos, Bob Forrest, Nancy Forrest, David Forsman, Suzanne Fortin, Fabio Fortunat, Sarina Foster, Christian Fouche, Rex Fowler, Jonathan Fox, Marsha Fox, Russell Fox, Marie France Carpentier, Albert Franceschetti, Clara Franceschetti, Maria Franceschinelli, Alessandra Franchi, Maria Franchini, Carlo Francisco, Fabrizio Francomano, Veronica Francomano, vincente Francomano, Jim Frankel, Massimo Franzoni, Neil Fraser, Susana Frederick, Judy Freedman, Rosy Freihoff, Bertha Frias, Roxanne Friend, Hanne Fries, Fabio Frigerio, Thomas Frigge, Harry Frisch, Nancy Frisch, Helen Fritsch, Arda Froese, Diane Froese, Linda Frommer, Greg Frost, Claude Froute, Mary Fry, Rafael Fuentes, Valerie Fuetris, Hamida Fuiatti, Debra Fuller, Terry Fuller, Wayne Fuller, Graziano Fumari, Dudo Func, Richard Furbish, Geoff Fushi, Geoffrey Fushi, Jim Futris, John Futris, Gunther Gafton, Phillipe Gaille, Sheila Gaiman, Linda Galardo, Bianca Galbiati, Giancarlo Galbiati, David Gale, Marie Gale, Jose-Luis Galicia Jr, Gisela Galicia, Guillermo Galicia, Jose Galicia, Jose-Luis Galicia, Ernesto Galli, Eugenio Galli, Marilena Galli, Mauricio Galli, Margaret Gallivan, Ursula Gambert, Carmen Gamboa, Alessandro Gangidino, Pino Gangidino, Pino Gangislino, Steve Ganns, Marianne Garatti, Alfred Garbutt, Manuel Garces, Maria Garces, Cecilia Garcia, Ernesto Garcia, Evangelina Garcia, Gisela Garcia, Gladis Garcia, Ignacio Garcia, Jesus Garcia, Martha Garcia, Maria-Pia Gardini, Claire Gardner, Eva Gardner, Lilia Garduno, Benjamin Garner, Trisa Garner, Marc Garnier, Alicia Garrido, Gloria Garrido, Dolores Garriga, Manuel Gartces Linda Garver, Celia Garza, Laura Garza, Nadina Garza, Nadine Garza, Jane Gatliff, Gary Gatliffe, Eduardo Gatti, Fabrizio Gatti, Luciana Gatti, Chantal Gauthier, Harvey Gauthier, Luisa Gavazzi, Adelio Gaviraghi, Elena Gaviraghi, Fabrizio Gaviraghi, Paul Gawrello, Larry Geis, Malcom Gellatly, Barb Gendusa, Barbara Gendusa, Angelo Gentile, Martino Gentile, Marianne Genton, Antoine Geoffre, Kitty Georgius, Ken Gerbino, Victoria Gerbino, Peter Gerhards, Chris Gerson, Jan Gerson, Stan Gerson, Theresa Gerson, Reto Gfeller, Benjamin Ghiora, Benny Ghiora, Wendy Ghiora, Giovanni Giambarini, Mauro Gianfranco, Sergio Giannini, Dave Gibbons, Anne Giblin, Ingrid Gibson, Cathy Giesecke, Ellen Giffin, Irma Giger, Felipe Gil, Sandra Gil, Linda Gilbert, Louise Gilbert, Richard Gilbert, Steve Gilbert, William Gillette, Per Ginge-Nielsen, Giovanni Giocamezzi, Angelia Gioffre Angela Gioffre, Massimo Giordanengo, Luisa Giovanna Bellagamba, Fabio Giovannelli, Linda Giovanni, Phil Giovinco, Giorgio Girardi, Ernst Girnus, Allan Giroler, Alfredo Gironella, Antonio Gironella, Luisa Gissi, Luisa Gissy, Lorenzo Gizzarelli, Michelle Gizzi, Kurt Glassel, Anne Glenski, Bernadette Glenski, Alba Gloor, Greg Gloor, Lois Gloor, Albert Glow, Franziska Glur, Giorgio Gobbi, Sandra Godding, Tom Godfrey, Vivian Godfrey, Peter Godwin, Georgio Goffe, Alberto Goffy, Giorgio Goffy, Gerri Golashesky, Calla Gold, Marshall Goldblatt, Eden Golden, Emily Goldfield, Steve Goldfield, Lynne Goldstein, Allan Gomery, Mercedes Gomez, Roberto Goncalves, Kay Gonsolin, Ed Gonsoulin, Leona Gonsoulin, Carlos Gonzales, Leon Gonzales, Lillian Gonzales, Lou Gonzales, Maria Gonzales, Monica Gonzales, Penny Gonzales, Pilar Gonzales, Raoul Gonzales, Rom Gonzales, Silvana Gonzales, Susana Gonzales, Alvaro Gonzalez, Luis Gonzalez, Oscar Gonzalez, Pilar Gonzalez, John Good, Kevin Good, Marianne Good, Sherry Good, Randy Goode, Ann Gordin, Anne Gordin, Dawn Gordon, Gerald Gordon, Jerry Gordon, Gabriele Gordt, Emilia Gorini, Edward Goss, Rose Goss, Liane Gottwald, Hank Gould, Mark Gould, Sylvain Goulet, Christian Gounord, Daniele Gounord, Ignacio Gracia, Robert Graf, Jill Graham, Eva Gramm, Alba Grande, Alfonso Grande, Maurizio Grande, Carlo Granito, Theo Grant, Thoe Grant, Alicia Gray, Bob Gray, Maria Grazia Rocco, Linda Graziano, Anita Grechi, Betty Green, Jane Greenberg, Martin Greenberg, Marty Greenberg, John Greene, Maurice Greene, Peter Greene, Jayne Greenwalt, Anita Gregory, Kathy Gregory, Scott Gregory, Anne Greig, Mark Greisen, Simon Grenier, Anne Grieg, Nancy Griffith, Cristina Groenewold, Ricardo Groenewold, Cristina Groenwold, Jaime Groesbeck Michael Grope, Dominique Gropper, Carla Grossbohlin, Harry Grossbohlin, Larry Grout, Cathy Grown, Wilmie Gruber, Bertha Guadalajara, Mariani Gualtiero, Marianne Gubeli, Pierre Guenette, Lauri Guerin, Antonieta Guerrero, Francisca Guerrero, Irma Guerrero, Maria Guerrero, Virginia Guerrero, Anne-Marie Guertin, Duncan Guertin, Diana Guillen, Javier Guillen, jaime Guillertin, Brigitta Gustafsson, Brigitte Gutermann, Rolf Gutermann, Giuliana Gutierrez, Javier Gutierrez, Veronica Gutierrez, Peter Guy, Victor Guzman, Steve Guzzetta, Enza Guzzo, Helga Habiger, Gisela Hackenjos, Holger Hackenjos, Marie Hadjian, Jill Hagen, Diane Hahn, Helgard Hahn, Ernst Haible, Gali Halamish, Dave Haldy, Bob Hall, Cindy Hall, Betty Halliday, Lisa Halverson, Susan Hamady, Bob Hamilton, Edward Hamlyn, Ted Hamlyn, Michael Hancock, Lynne Haney, Michael Haney, Wally Hanks, Bill Hanley, Stina Hans, Henning Hansen, Wiebke Hansen, Eve Hanson, Janet Hanson, Larry Hanson, Lawrence Hanson, Randy Hanson, Margaret Hardy, Charlotte Harness, Connie Harris, Oliver Harris, Roger Harrison, Sioux Hart, Gunter Hass, Wenche Haugen, Lynn Hauptman, Bob Hay, Steven Hayes, Steve Head, Tom Head, Gary Hedge, Janet Hedge, Elisabeth Hedinger, Robert Hedinger, Peter Heer, Betsy Heess, Barbara Hegetschweiler, Helmut Heinzel, Mary Heldt, Katie Heller, Nina Helms, Jean Helpert, Monika Helpert, Berenice Hemsani, Moises Hemsani, Bev Henderson, Diane Henderson, Michael Henderson, Craig Hendrick, Jack Henessey, Bill Henley, Tim Henley, Robin Hennessy, Hans Henriksen, Cyril Henry Holman, Keren Hepner, Randy Hepner, Enrique Hernandez, Isabel Hernandez, Madalena Hernandez, Maria Hernandez, Martha Hernandez, Robert Hernandez, Mario Herold, Janet Herring, Norman Herring, Nan Herst, Pam Hertz, Axel Hesse, Anette Hevillon, Martha Higareda, Jim Highsmith, Saul Hildebrand, Jonathan Hill, Patricia Hillard, Sonia Hines, Robert Hinson, Peggy Hitchman, Tony Hitchman, Eva Hitz, Andy Hoare, Joe Hochman, Edith Hodgskinson, Edith Hodgson, Margaret Hodkin, Terry Hodosi, Hans Hodosy, Terry Hodosy, Otmar Hofer, Lucie Hoffmann, Rose Hogg, Doug Hoisington, Paula Hoisington, Debby Holder, Alan Hollander, Janet Hollander, Karen Hollander, Mimi Holm, Steven Holmes, Fred Holtby, Frederick Holtby, Ursula Holub, Gilles Homier, Francoise Hooks, Vera Hopkins, Joel Hord, Cynthia Horton, Dale Horton, Bill Horwich, Fred Houck, Guy Houston, Karen Howard, Bill Howey, David Howson, Faith Hudon, Faith Hudson, Ana Huelva, Debbie Hughes, Greg Hughes, Harriette Hughes, Peter Hughes, Rick Hull, Sherene Hull, Paul Hulme, Debbie Hulthen, Deborah Hulthen, Leena Hungerbuhler, Fred Hunt, Midge Hunt, Peter Hunt, Beatrice Hunziger, Peter Hunziker, Elena Hurtado, Nicolas Hurtado, Jane Hutchins, June Hutchins, Fawn Hutton, Marilyn Hydie, Jeff Hyland, Ellen Hyrne, Seija Hytonen, Sharon Imburgia, Mavis Imra, Barbara Inbody, Bob Inbody, Werner Indermuhle Deborah Indursky, Michael Ingbar, Renato Ingenito, Judith Irons, Judy Irons, Lynn Irons, Anne Isabelle, Anna Iverson, Jim Jackson, Brigitte Jacobi, Michael Jacobi, Dan Jacobs, Myrna Jacobs, Paul Jaconello, Albert Jacquier, Ariane Jacquier, Hamida Jafferji
, Elias Jafif, Sandra Jager, Henry Jaggers, Mary Jane Luniewski, Bernt Janssen, Carmen Jaramillo, Keith Jarrett, Luisa Javier, Sally Jeans, Georg Jecel, David Jelley, Molly Jelley, Dane Jenkins, John Jennings, Barbara Jensen, Britta Jensen, Craig Jensen, Mary Jensen, Sally Jensen, Karen Jepson, Alexandra Jimenez, Claudia Jimenez, Javier Jimenez, Manuel Jimenez, Ramon Jimenez, Raoul Jimenez, Gust Johanesson, Wendel Johanesson, Hakan Johansson, Peter John, Berenice Johnson, Brent Johnson, Bruce Johnson, Jay Johnson, Jervis Johnson, Judy Johnson, Larry Johnson, Mark Johnson, Richard Johnson, Stacia Johnson, steve Johnson, Tyrone Johnson, Andrew Johnston, DeDe Johnston, Drew Johnston, Terry Johnston, Evelyn Johnstone, Lisa Johonnsesson, Lisa Johonnsson, Mark Jonathan Kloss, Debbie Jones, Iain Jones, Mark Jones, Robin Jones, Henning Jorck, Peter Jorck, Andrea Jordan, Paul Joseph, Claudia Joss, Danielle Jossi, Carol Joyal, Carolyn Judd, Karen Judkin, Hans Juel, Claudia Jugo, Diane Jullian, Abby Juneau, Michael Juneau, Mike Juneau, Unice Juneau, Andre Jurt, James Justice, Suzanne Justus, Alan Juvonen, Allan Juvonen, Susan Juvonen, Magda Kahanu, David Kahn, Mary Kahn, Barbara Kalergis, Bob Kalergis, James Kalergis, Carla Kammer, Gloria Kamph, Magda Kanahu, Rory Kaplan, Cheryl Kapuler, Mauri Karger, Michael Karger, Susan Karnovsky, Lamia Kashoghi, Carlo Katchi, Eurlich Katschzmann, Ulrich Katzschmann, Emil Kauer, Emile Kauer, Hugo Kaufmann, Mary Kaufmann, David Kaup, Bob Kaye, Robert Kaye, David Keat, Jamie Keavic, Dietmar Kecht, Goerge Keck, Gary Keenan, Guy Keenan, Jeanne Keenan, Richard Keeney, Grace Kefover, Patrick Kegel, John Keldami, Ingrid Keller, Alan Kellman, Kathy Kemmerer, Steve Kemp, Klaus Kempe, Marieta Kempe, Bonnie Kempner, Rudi Kempner, Robert Kenny, Carla Kent Grossbohlin, James Keppler, Kifumi Keppler, Stefan Kerber, John Kerr, Kitty Kerr, Naomi Kerr, Vivien Kerslake, Marianne Kessler, Denis Keyes, Ike Kezsbom, Peter Khaled, Christopher Kight, Bruno Kihm, Bill Kilpatrick, Kyung Kim, Scott Kimball, Sharon Kimball, Ivy Kimmich, Michael King Hancock, Eddie King, Fred King, Frederick King, Isabel King, Liz King, Susi Kinglefuss, Carol Kingsley, Siegfried Kiontke, Carmine Kischke, Christine Kischke, helen Kitchen, Helen Kitchin, Andrew Kitt, Andy Kitt, Any Kitt, Tara Kitt, John Kitzinger, Jens Kjeldsen, Niels Kjeldsen, Ken Klaebe, Monroe Kleiderman, Andreas Klein, Barry Klein, Jan Klein, Janet Klein, Naomo Klein, Martha Kleinbaum Lolita Kleinbaum, Ricardo Kleinbaum, Rosita Kleinbaum, Ruben Kleinbaum, Salvador Kleinbaum, Richard Kleinberg, Naomi Kleyn, Sandra Kleyn, Heidi Klinger, Michael Klinger, Gad Klopstock, Yaffa Klopstock, yaffa Klopstock, Sharon Kloss, Andrea Kluge, Dave Kluge, Housi Knecht, Nancy Kneighten, Angie Knewitz, Elsa Knewitz, Elvira Knewitz, Nancy Knighten, Ruth Knudsen, Emilio Kobeh, Andi Koch, Andres Koch, Christa Koch, Elizabeth Kochsiek, Walter Koenig, Walter Kolabruski, Felix Kolla, Klaus Koller, Emilie Kong, Martha Korringa, Wouter Korringa, Juliane Kostinger, Hans-Peter Kotzli, Dick Kraman, Jayne Kraman, Roswitha Kratz, Rolf Krause, Susan Krause, James Krebsbach, Nancy Kredel, Pam Kresse, Randy Kretchmar, Rene Kristal, Karl Kroeger, Sandy Kroeger, Elizabeth Kroll, Herwig Kroll, Greg Krueger, Daniel Kuhn, Maina Kuhn, Roland Kuhn, Ron Kule, Josef Kunz, Steve Kurth, Tuula Kuusisto, Sandy Kuypers, Iria La Vaccara, Phil La Claire, Michele Labarile, Elena Labarrure, Andre Laberge, Johnny Laboriel, Bob Labre, Nick Labuschagne, Rocky Lackey, Steven Lackey, Richard Lacy, Andy Ladd, Nicole Lafreniere, Connie Lahmann, Simone Laine, Bert Laing, Joachim Laiss, Stevie Lake, Josette Lambert, Giovanni Lamberti Frederica Lambertini, Enzo Lamorgese, Federica Lampronti, Bernardo Lan, Carlos Lan, Jeannie Lan, Miguel Lan, Morris Lan, Sarah Lan, Victorina Landra, Janet Langdon, Gennaro Langella, Andree Langevin, Michael Lanza, Serge Lapointe, Thierry Laprevote, Angela Laramea, Charla Larch, Donna LaRock, Elena Larrabure, Miguel Larrabure, Allen Larsen, Alan Larson, Arwen Larson, Janet Larson, Sherry Larson, Christina Larsson, Urban Larsson, Albert Lasala, Finn Lassen, Connie Latch, Lloyd Latch, Brenda Latchman, Pat Lathrom, Marjorie Laughlin, Tom Laughran, Joe Lauricella, Marie-Margrethe Lauritzen, John Laursen, Iria Lavacarra, Angelo Lavazza, Peggy Laverdiere, Andre Lavergnat, Charles Lavin, Joseph Lavin, Janet Lawrence, Greg Layton, Philippe Le Bourveau, Marc leach, Bruce Leavitt, Luis Leceta, Didier LeClercq, Steve Lederman, Carol Lee Womble, James Lee Antoinette Lee, Barbara Lee, Michael Lee, Mike Lee, Sydney Lee, Alain Lefebre, Eva Lefevre, Sam Lefkowitz, Pierre LeFrancois, Alain Lefrancois, Monique Lefrancois, Giuliana Legnani, Merriad Lehman, Monica Lehman, Yves Lehman, Hannes Lehmann, Klaus Lehmann, Meinrad Lehmann, Vivian Leifield, Al Leighton, Carol Leipsic, Ruth Lennie, Bente Lenz, Maurizio Lenzi, Ingrid Lenzke, Luis Leon, Ricardo Leon, Marsha Leone, Fabrizio Leonelli, Ben Leong, Gunter Leonhardt, Sergio Leoni, Gary Lerner, Diane Leroux, Vanella Lesevre, Andrea Lettieri, Tobias Leutenegger, Joe Levin, Johnny Levin, Alvah Levine, Barbara Levine, Daniel Levine, Doris Levine, Caspar Levman, Jan Levy, Sam Levy, Stew Levy, Barbara Lewis, Carita Lewis, Donna Lewis, James Lewis, Laura Lewis, Michael Lewis, Myron Lewis, Norman Lewis, Ronald Lewis, Victor Lidchi, Maria Lienert, Janet Light, Mari-Ann Lind, Per Lindberg, Ole Lindell, Christina Lindroth, Artur Lindskog, Virginia Lindskog, Michael Lindström, Lenny Lindstrom, Michael Lindstrom, Lil Linson, David Lipchitz, Elizabeth Lippert, Lee Lippert, Heidi Lipscher, Juraj Lipscher, Albert Lipschutz, Mireille Lipschutz, Ken Lipton, Francesco Locilento, Frnaco Locilento, Jurg Locker, Rachel Lockwood, Maria Lodovici, Mario Lodovici, Leona Logan, Beatrix Lohman, Claus Lohmann, Leonardo Loi, Robert Lolln, Salvatore Lombardo, Desiree Long, Steve Longbotham, Joan Lonstein, Joan Loosli, Angel Lopez, Juan-Baptista Lopez, Leticia Lopez, Charla Lorch, Pier-Angelo Loreggia, Bill Lorentzen, Vikki Lorentzen, Carlos Lores, Michel Loron, Christi Losh, Mary Losty, Albert Lotz, Bjorn Lotz, Trey Lotz, Marlys Lotzer, Jan Loup Gilliot, Krystyna Louw, Anita Lowe, Jill Lowe, Madeline Lowe, Susan Lowe, Bernie Lowenstein, Grace Lowrance, Maria Lozano, Borghild Lozio, Nicola Lozio, Henry Lubbe, Harry Lucas, Nick Lucchesi, Hannelore Luck, Beth Ludwig Beth Ludwig, Patrick Lue Fan, Carlo Lugli, Claudio Lugli, Maria Lugli, Renata Lugli, Jerry Lull, Steve Lund, Conny Lundberg, Betty Lunde, Borje Lundgren, Anita Lundstedt, Mary-Jane Luniewski, Ron Luniewski, Ronald Luniewski, Paolo Luoni, Tarcisio Luoni, David Luscombe, Christian Lussi, Ernie Lutz, Hania Lux, Sally Lyn Zwan, June Lynch, Mary Lynne Wolfe, Bobby Lyons, Bruno Maca, Lenny Macaluso, Deanne Macdonald, Debbi Mace, Debbie Mace, Rick MacFarlane Sylvia Machado, Marco Macias, Phyllis Mack, Daniel MacKenzie, Bernadette Macullo, James Madia, Jim Madia, Stephen Mage, Maurizio Maggione, Janine Magnan, Janine Magnan, David Magnano, Vincent Magni, Maria Mahoney, Alex Maier, Mario Majorski, Ray Malecki, Karen Mallenson, Anita Malley, Evan Malm, Janice Malm, Lisa Malm, Sally Malm, Anders Malmberg, Lisa Malmquist, Arturo Malnati, George Malnati, Giovanna Malnati, Beverly Manasse, Marco Mancusi, Antonietta Mancuso, Luigi Mandelli, Maria Mandelli, Bob Mangiamele, Karen Mangiamiele, Sandro Mangiapane, Carter Manierre, Carla Mann, Brigitte Manning, Christian Manning, Wendell Manning, Michael Manoogian, Juan Manuel Cardona Jr, Juan Manuel Cardona Sr, Maria Manzoli, Marina Manzoli, George Mapston, George Mapstone, Joni Marchese, Stephen Marchese, Toni Marchese, Nicola Marchetti, Mary Mardsen, Elizabeth Marelli, Ana Maria Santiago, Eva Maria Teilmar, Jose Maria Cordero, Rosa Maria Hernandez, Salvatore Maria Martini, Karen Marie Juel, Kathy Marier, Peter Marier, Anna-Maria Marino, David Magnano, Vincent Magni, Maria Mahoney, Alex Maier, Lina Majorsky Marc Majorsky, Mario Majorsky, Ray Malecki, Karen Mallenson, Anita Malley, Evan Malm, Janice Malm, Lisa Malm, Sally Malm, Anders Malmberg, Lisa Malmquist, Arturo Malnati, George Malnati, Giovanna Malnati, Beverly Manasse, M
arco Mancusi, Antonietta Mancuso, Luigi Mandelli, Maria Mandelli, Bob Mangiamele, Karen Mangiamiele, Sandro Mangiapane, Carter Manierre, Carla Mann, Brigitte Manning, Christian Manning, Wendell Manning, Michael Manoogian, Juan Manuel Cardona Jr, Juan Manuel Cardona Sr, Maria Manzoli, Marina Manzoli, George Mapston, George Mapstone, Joni Marchese, Stephen Marchese, Toni Marchese, Nicola Marchetti, Mary Mardsen, Elizabeth Marelli, Ana Maria Santiago, Eva Maria Teilmar, Jose Maria Cordero, Rosa Maria Hernandez, Salvatore Maria Martini, Karen Marie Juel, Kathy Marier, Peter Marier, Anna-Maria Marino, Dan Marino, Daniel Marino, Gennaro Marino, Christie Marion, Jessica Marks, Susan Marple, Ray Marquardt, Pura Marquez, carlo Martelli, Carlos Martelli, Diana Martelli, Michele Martelli, Pedro Martin-Moreno, Christina Martinez, Francisco Martinez, Jose Martinez, Lucinda Martinez, Pedro Martinez, Pilar Martinez, Sergio Martinez, Veronica Martinez, Luisella Martini, Marc Marty, Robert Marx, Laura Mason, Mary Mason, Mary-Clare Mason, Dedo Maspero, Giusy Maspero, Patrizio Maspero, Valerio Maspero, Denise Masse, Alessandro Massolo, Donato Masucci, Antonelo Matar, Angela Matarazzo, Antonello Matarazzo, Luis Mateos, Dwight Matheny, Konrad Matt, Leon Matthews, Sue Mattinson, Giorgio Mattioli, Maria Mattioli, Maria-Teresa Mattioli, Pietro Mauro, GianFranco Mauro, Mary Mauser, Thomas Maxwell, Jeanette May, Elena Maya, James Mayer, Jim Mayer, Ulrich Mayer, Ursi Mayer, Regula Mayor, Kate Mays, Todd Mays, Christine Mazarand, Riccardo Mazza, Tito Mazza, Scott Mazzanarella, Elisabetta Mazzorato, Evangelina Mazzorato, Loris Mazzorato, Vincenzo Mazzoratto, Rose McAffee, Pam McCall, Mary McCarran, Mike McCaudles, Peter McCord, Carlynn McCormick, John McCormick, Margee McCormick, Rod McCormick, Gwen McCoy, Michael McCoy, Mick McCoy, Joseph McCusker, Janice McDaniels, Janice McDannel, Carolann McDonald, Michael McDonald, Shannon McDougall, Gill McEnery, Robert McFarlane, Jeff McGee, Lee McGee, Tom McIntyre, David McKee, Thomas McKee, Dennis McKenna, Mark McKenna, Breck McKinley, Jean McKinnon, Terry McKnee, Beth McLeod, Kenny McLeod, Debbie McNeely, Gerald McNeely, Jerry McNeely, Mario McQuade, Simon Meadmore, Gisela Medina, Lee Meekcoms, Karen Megan, Giovanna Megna, Jeannette Meier, Ursi Meier, Paolo Meini, Bob Meinsma, Betsy Melchior, Tim Melchior, Claire Melgren, david Melis, Alexia Melocchi, Al Melone, Penny Melrose Fernando Mena, Brigitte Meneau, Raquel Menoa, Guy Mercier, May Meriwether, Stefania Merlino, Clarisse Meschoulam, Tom Messick, Helen Meuley Ract, Alex Meyer, Christine Meyer, Otto Meyer, Ursi Meyer, jackie Meyers, Jacquellyn Meyers, Francoise Michaillet, Ron Michalski, Louis Michel Brolles, Lana Micheletti, Lina Micheletti, Tony Milan, Renato Milani, Uwe Millan, Gil Miller, Tina Miller, Karen Milligan, Rick Milner, Terry Milner, Gisella Minacci, Tudy Ming, Jacqueline Mingard, Peter Miranda, Loretta Miscavige, Ron Miscavige, Joe Miskowiecz, Paul Missonis, Tess Mobilia, Lucio Modegna, Joe Modica, Gunter Mohl, Rudi Mohl, Antonello Moi, Vera Moklowya, Paolo Molini, Don Moll, Fritz Mollman, Brigitta Mollmann, Kurt Molman, Jacky Molnar, Theo Molten, Charles Momsen, Greg Montangero, Susanne Montangero, Luisa Montero, Vicky Montesinos, Vito Montini, Vittorio Montini, Ed Mooney, Pat Mooney, Art Moore, Brigid Moore, Bruce Moore, David Moore, Peter Moore, Wendy Moose, Jose-Luis Morales, Paul Morel, Pablo Moreno, Tas Morfopoulos, Jeaninne Morissette, Angela Moro, Livia Morone, Loreno Moroni, Magda Morra, Brian Morrell, Silvana Morri, Kathy Morrill, Patricia Morrill, Terry Morrill, Bob Morris, Deborah Morris, Faye Morris, Gloria Morris, Mavis Morrison, Karen Morrissett, Carol Morse, David Morse, Joan Mort, Cecilia Mortano, Mina Moschini, Mildred Moscona, Lauren Moseley, Cathy Moss, Kathy Moss, Ron Moss, Lena Moufarej, Linan Moufarres, Art Mould, Richard Moulton, David Mowbray, david Mowbray, Roger Mueller, Walter Mueller, Elly Muller, fred Muller, Josef Muller, Peter Muller, Robert Muller, Roger Muller, Walter Muller, Jean-Christophe Mulliez, Javier Munoz Carmen Munoz, Hector Munoz, Javier Munoz, Alejandra Munro, Klaus Munz, Evelyn Murdock, Dan Murillo, Peter Murphy, Jerry Murray, Marvin Murray, Pat Murray, Barbara Musach, Bob Musack, Janice Myerberg, Paul Myerberg, Beth Nabors, Betyh Nabors, Lorena Nacif, Linda Nadir, Bill Nagengast, Judy Nagengast, Douglas Nagy, Mike Napier, Ed Naranjo, Antonio Narcisco, Cecilia Nascimento, Silvia Nascimento, Anne Nash, Bob Nastas, Claudio Natale, Marco Natale, Silvia Natale, Silvio Natale, Orlando Navarro, Patricia Navarro, Ann Naylor, Darrel Naylor, Astrid Neal, James Neal, Ron Nedd, Dennis Negley, Wendy Negley, Linda Neilson, Robert Neilson, Pamela Nelson, Donna Nemier, Art Nermiah, John Ness, Douglas Neuman, Rebecca Neuman, Gloria Neumeyer, Walter Neuschitzer, Herman Newkirk, Josh Newkirk, Alex Newman, Anita Newman, Arnold Newman, Becky Newman, Buzz Newman, John Newman, Mark Newman, Mary Newman, Phil Newman, Steve Newman, Willie Newman, Edith Nichols, Carol Nickols, John Nickols, Anne Nielsen, Bob Nielson, Celia Niemerow, Guillermo Nietes, Norma Nieto, Oscar Nieves, Ruth Nighswonger, Franco Nigro, Meryl Nilsson, Betty Nimger, Christian Nissen, Christian Nitart, Claude Nitart, Brodie Noeske, Rodie Noeske, Robert Nordlund, Thomas Nordlund, Robert Nordstrom, nadine Normal, Michael Norris, Mike Norris, Nadia North, Derrick Northcross, Gianfranco Notari , John Novello, Norm Novitsky, Mark Noyes, Bruna Nucci, Richard Nuccio, Jeff Nuckols, John Nuckols, Steve Nuckols, Judy Nugent, Antonio Nunes, Ann Nunez, Carlos Nunez, Jose Nunez, Maria-Elena Nunez, Mario Nunez, Jose-Luis Nuno, Manfred Nussle, Maria Nutgeren, David Nutter, Sally Nutter, Tom Nyerges, Elaine O’Connell, Kevin O’Donnell, Maryann O’Donnell, Melissa O’Hara, Steve O’Hara, Maureen O’Keefe, Kieran O’Leary, Peter Obolensky, Hugo Ocalo, Steven Ogmon, Therese Oliva, Barbara Oliver, Joy Ollemans, Dolores Olmos, Geri Olson, Giuseppe Onesti, Michel Oneyron, Churlya Ong Wurfel, Enrico Opipari, Luisa Opipari, Giuseppe Oresti, Luisa Orlandini, Umberto Orlandini, Pilar Orozco, Dolores Ortiz, Jesus Ortiz, Veronica Orvananos, Hazel Osborne, Mario Osborne, Mike Osborne, Rick Osborne, Carol Osinaga, Inger Ostlund, Vega Ostlund, Peter Otanjac, Patrick Ouellette, Bill Owen, Brooke Owen, Dan Owen, James Owen, Jim Owen, Michael Owen, Nancy Owen, Robert Pace, Adrian Padilla, Ariel Padva, Robert Page, Mary-Jo Pagel, Per Pagh, Rebecca Pagovich, Paula Paiewonsky, Mauricio Palacios, Chris Palmer, Garnet Palmer, Margie Palmer, Dario Pandolfi, Alessandra Panigalli, Roberto Panigalli, Jennifer Pantermuehl, Daniela Paolini, Paolo Paolini, Pietro Paolini, Daniele Paoloni, George Papaheraklis, Juan Paredes, Louise Parent, Serge Parent, Floriana Paris, Anna Parise, Beverly Park, Margaret Parke, Phillip Parke, Debbie Parker, James Parker, Francois Parmentier, Nancy Parodi, Pat Parodi, Stephen Parodi, Bennett Parrish, Helen Parselle, Jeanine Pasche, Ron Patella, Jo Patti, Bonnie Paull, Cindy Payer, Beatrice Payne, Graham Payne, Chip Payson, Sheri Payson, Jose-Luis Paz, Colleen Peabody, Dee Pearson, Dee-Dee Pearson, Delores Pearson, Rosie Peck, Sally Peck, Ernie Pecoraro, Nydia Pecoraro, Robert Pedersen, Karen Pedre, Patrizia Pedroza, Heidi Peens, Louis Peens, Antonella Peghin, Patrizia Pelizzari , Sylvie Pelletier, Andree Peloquin, Anne Peloquin, Diane Peloquin, Guy Peloquin, Michel Peloquin, Hector Pena, Fred Penna, Jeanette Penwell, David Percival, Antonio Perez, Arturo Perez, Elisa Perez, Jose Perez, Samuel Perez, Dennis Pero, Giugliana Peroni, Eliana Perotti, Silvio Perotti, Genevieve Perrin, Steven Perrin, Alessandra Pesce, Gisella Pesce, Silvia Pestiddo, Lynn Peters, Kifumi Peterson, Bradford Petit, Pino Petrotto, Angelo Petruolo, Marzia Pezzali, Don Pfendler, Linda Phillip, Christine Phillips, Diane Phillips, Michael Phillips, Maria Pia Gardini, Pier Piaceri, Laura Piazza, Lucio Piazza, Enzo Piccone, Isella Piccone, Patricia Piccone, George Pick Geoffrey Pick, Jean Pierre Deleze, Jean Pierre Lehman, Luciano Pietrobuoni, Giuseppe Pietrobuono, George Pilat, Irit Pillo, Bernard Pimont, Giovanni Pin
chietti, Claire Pinelli, Gustavo Pinto, Katharina Piotrowski, Colleen Piper, Collen Piper, Claire Pirelli, Alain Pitre, Letizia Pizzi, Dominic Pizzinat, Veronique Pizzinat, Ariel Podva, Daniel Podva, Marie-Louise Podva, Beatrice Pogouch Armando Pogoush, Dieter Pohlmann, Manuel Poiatti, Jean Poitras, Carl Polk, Dan Polk, Mireille Pollack, Fay Pollard, Ina Pollins, Mario Polverini, Maurizio Polverini, Bruce Pomaville, Martha Pomroy, martha Pomroy, Angelo Ponchetti, Maria-antonieta Ponchetti, Maria-Giovanna Ponchetti, Giovanni Ponchietti, Maria-Giovanna Ponchietti, Dick Pool, Cal Poole, Calvin Poole, Mark Poole, Fred Pope, Hermann Poppinga, Hans-Jorge Porner Claude Portais, Joanne Porter, Carlos Portillo, Paula Portmann, Joanne Portner, Graham Potter, Jack Potter, Christian Pouliot, Maria Pozzebon, Priscilla Presley, Leonie Price, Paul Price, Rosa Prieto, Clay Primrose, Earl Prince, Marty Prince, Nicolas Prince, Bruce Pringle, Carlyn Pringle, Carolyn Pringle, Daniela Prior, Tommy Pritzkau, Antonella Prosali, Massimo Prosperi, Peter Przybylla, Pia Pskowski, Hamida Puatti, Susana Puente, Marco Pugelli, Luisella Pugliatti, Hamida Puiatti, Wayne Pullen, Lee Purcell, Betsy Putterman, Larry Putterman, Michel Puzzolante, Sigrun Quetes, Rod Quinn, Bolivar Quinones, Francisco Quiroz, Ken Rabey, Nornie Rabey, Pat Rabey, Sheri Rabey, Janice Racheff, Jerry Racheff, Norma Rachel Brian Rackham, Helene Ract, Orelio Radaelle, Oreste Radaelli, Silvio Radaelli, Jerald Radroblo, Ron Radstrom, Leon Raffoul, Erika Rail, Rob Rainer, Aino Raisanen, Mauno Raisanen, Jaakko Raita, Pirjo Ramberg, Graciela Ramirez, Jaimes Ramirez, Lidia Ramirez, Norma Ramirez, Jose Ramon Amondarain, Eduardo Ramos, Giovanni Rampazzo, Mauro Rangeloni, Michel Raoust, Farhad Raschidi, Heidi Raschidi, Victoria Rashidi, Bruce Raston, Keith Raymond, Sandy Raymond, Joe Reaiche, Serge Rebeillard, Nelia Redondo, Nena Redtmann, Jan Regan, Sissy Reginato, Gayle Rego, Jim Rego, Marian Reguera, Sherwood Reichard, Brian Reichenberg, Helmut Reichert, Jean Reid, Gerhard Reile, Kathy Reilly, Eric Reinertaen, Felix Reinhard, Liliane Reinhard, Felix Reinhardt, Maggie Reinhart, David Reinken, Bruno Reisch, Richard Reiss, Manfred Renker, Gerard Renna, Karen Renna, Ian Rennie, Ann Rentachler, Lisa Rentschler, Brian Reso, Joan Reso, Michel Reveillere, Odile Reveillere, Virginia Rex, Edelia Reyes, Gino Reyes, Olivia Reyyes, Emil Rhodes, Mary Ribero, Gay Ribisi, Giuseppina Riccardi, Duane Rice, Mischa Rice, Arlene Rich, Frances Rich, Gary Rich, gary Rich, John Rich, Jean Richardson, Dan Richier, Harry Rickard, Dee-Dee Riechel, Frank Riemer, Paul-Unko Rieter, Nicola Rinaldi, Barbara Rinder, Ian Rinder, Jan Rinder, Crister Ringkvist, Fernando Rios, Gian-Luigi Ripamonti, Patricia Ripetta, Michael Rischer, Giancarlo Rivolta, Giovanna Rizetti, Giovanni Rizza, Carol Rizzardini, Giovanna Rizzetti, Costanzo Robasto, Francisco Robasto, Silvano Robasto, Don Roberts, Donald Roberts, Gracia Roberts, Lynn Roberts, Suzanne Roberts, Hunter Robertson, James Robertson, Maggie Robertson, Marguerite Robin, Allison Robinson, Mary Robinson, Myron Robinson, Patrick Robinson, Robbie Robinson, Dan Robison, Jose Robles, Ricardo Robotton, Francisco Rocha, Rene Rochat, Kathleen Roche, Kathy Roche, Craig Rocheau, Norma Rochelle, Michael Rock Mike Rock, Bonnie Rockwell, Jean Rockwell, Ginger Rodeghero, Linda Rodgers, Tony Rodgers, Jose RodriGuez, Susan RodriGuez, Antonia Rodriguez, Juan-Salas Rodriguez, Martin Rodriguez, Noemi Rodriguez, Gina Rogers, Mimi Rogers, Rick Rogers, Pablo Rohrig, Sabine Rohrig, Helena Rojo, Dennis Roland, Doc Roland, Kay Roland, Kaye Roland, Len Roland, Riccardo Romanini, Romano Romanini, Tiziana Romanini, Claudio Romano, Laura Romano, Patrizia Romano, Jose Romeo, Jose-Manuel Romero, Rocio Romero, Jorge Roncal, Bruno Ronchi, Ricardo Rosales, Louise Rose, Sandi Rosen, Sandy Rosen, Alain Rosenberg, Alain-Frank Rosenberg, Sarit Rosenberg, Charles Rosenkranz, Allyne Rosenthal, Jean Rosko, Gwen Ross, Ron Ross, Rino Rossetti, Alessandro Rossi, Giorgio Rossi, Christian Rossini, Marianne Rossini, Riccardo Rosso, Harry Rostig, Sandra Rostig, Marco Rota, Alon Roth, Bernard Roundhill, Karen Rounds, Cristina Roveyaz, Elaine Rowles-Poole, Susan Royal, Kristina Royce, Richard Royce, Jaime Ruane, Pat Rubey, Michael Rubin, Sy Rubin, Bet Ruddell, Steven Ruddell, Alfons Ruegg, Alfonse Ruegg, Gery Ruegg, Sleven Ruggiero, Guido Ruiu Hector Ruiz, Roberto Ruiz, Linda Rule, Giovanni Rusconi, Sara Russo, Margaret Rutherford, Susan Ryan Eastin, Gerard Ryan, Howard Ryan, Joan Ryan, Corry Ryke, Tony Ryke, Bernardo Sacchi, Bianca Sacchi, Vittorio Sacchi, Doug Sadwick, Douglas Sadwick, Nancy Sadwick, Fernando Sakuray, Marco Salame, Russell Salamon, Kenneth Salazar, Oscar Saldarriaga, Andres Saldivar, Tom Saliga, Mauricio Salinas, Ritva Salmela, Leon Salsberg, Matty Salsberg, Adriana Saltamerenda, Michael Saltz, Landru Salvo, Tony Sampson, Paolo San Agostino, Robert San Filippo, Roberto San Filippo, Alejandar Sanchez, Alejandra Sanchez, Andrea Sanchez, Benites Sanchez, Firmin Sanchez, Gisela Sanchez, Pilar Sanchez, Eileen Sanders, Sunny Sanders, Claude Sandoz, Diana Sandrin, Michel Sansfacon, Paolo Santagostino, Luis Santiago, Pablo Santiago, Alberto Santinato, Mavi Santinato, Graziella Santo, Massimo Santoro, Frances Santos, Hernan Santos, Laura Santos, Roberto Santos, Bonifacio Saponaro, Alberto Sarrocco, Ennio Sarrocco, Mike Savales, Andy Savas, Kathy Savas, Martha Savelo, Saveria Savocchia, Iris Sawtelle, Fabio Scarabelli, Alex Schabes, Volker Schalthoff, Denise Scherer, Guido Scherer, Theo Scherer, Olga Shermayer, Ursula Scherwinzer, Catherine Scherzinger, Denise Scherzinger, Rolf Scherzinger, Clarisse Schmid, Heinz Schmid, Dieter Schmitt, Heide Schnabl, Hermann Schnabl, Susan Schnabli, Anita Schneider, Ingeborg Schneider, Joanne Schnitzer, Ingeborg Schnitzler, Hilda Schoemaker, Paul Scholten, Martin Schonenberger, Jeanne Schrodinger, Hermann Schubotz, Claudia Schuhbock, Inge Schuhbock, Ruth Schuler, Peter Schultz, Dieter Schulz, Joseph Schumacher, Vreni Schurtenberger, Cheryl Schwalbe, Gerhard Schwandt, Carole Schwartz, Joe Schwartz, Pam Schwartz, Robert Schwartz, Judith Schwyter, Giorgio Scialuga, Flavio Sciotti, Jeannie Scoglio, Jeff Scott Jeffrey Scott, Karen Scott, Sonya Scott, Susan Seagal, Jon Sears, Bernadette Segal, Frank Seibert, Rob Seibert, Andy Seidler, George Seidler, Philip Seifleir, Marie Selosse, Jacques Senior, Maria Serato, Vincenzo Servidio, Vincenzo Servilio, Vincenzo Servodio, Jacob Sevilya, John Sexsmith, Mario Sgamarella, Pietro Sgaramelli, Peter Sgroi, Mike Shadowski, Anita Shain Reichenberg, Avishai Shalev, Bill Shannon, Pat Shannon, Hyam Shaull, Wendy Shaw, Rick Sheey, Hanna Shefi, Joanne Shelby, Larry Shelton, Kathy Shepard, Kathy Sheperd, Eric Sherman, Manon Sherman, Martin Sherman, Renee Sherman, Ron Sherwood, Bill Shields, Megan Shields, Chris Shipman, Ilana Shippony, Donald Showalter, Susan Shugart, Gloria Sierra, Joan Sigal, Jan Silber, Marc Silber, Penny Silber, Bruce Silton, Larry Silver, Dennis Simmons, Karen Simons, Tony Simpson, David Singer, Martine Sitbon, Gro Skov, Tina Slack, Benetta Slaughter, David Slaughter, Larry Sliver, David Sloane, Pascal Smakdji, Margaret Smidt Van Gelder, Brian Smith, Dieter Smith, Greg Smith, John Smith, Lena Smith, Louise Smith, Peter Smith, Steven Smith, Jessie Snow, Kathy Snow, Scott Snow, Peter Snyder, Deborah Sobocinski, Lawrence Sobocinski, Flavio Sofia, Tom Solari, Elena Soldati, Liesel Soley, Linda Solomon, Lee Some, Donna Sommer, Ann Sophie Wago, Beatrice Sopprarono, Ronit Soracco, Bengt Sorensen, Daniel Sorensen, Eric Sorensen, Scott Sorensen, Dick Sorenson, Josse-Luis Sosa, Jose-Maria Sousa, Vicki Southard, Maurizio Sozzi, Joe Spencer, John Spencer, Torrey Spencer, Michal Spencer-Smith, Paul Spencer-Smith, Massimiliano Speri, Ann Spielberg, Rick Spies, Jim Spina, Michael Spinelli, Jean Spinner, Fritz Spohn, Maggie Spohn, Bruno Spolenak, Jenny Sprecher, Stephen Spreecher, Luisa Sprefilio Richard Springsteed, Robert Sprungli, David St-Lawrence, Herbert Stahl, Maike-B Stahl, Hansueli Stahli, Darrell Staley, Aldo Stanzani, Roberto Stanzani, Chiara stanzani, Ch
ristina Staples, Peter Staples, Velli Stefneki, Rolf Steimer, Art Stein, Paul Stein, Cathy Steiner, George Steiner, Thomas Steiner, Lewis Steinman, Charles Stephens, George Stermer, Jennifer Stermer, Cheryl Stewart, Donna Stewart, Tony Stewart, Egon Stiebel, Edith Stockli, Ilse Storfer, Paul Storfer, Dan Stover, Joe Stover, Peter Stowes Travis Stracener, Betty Stradford, Dan Stradford, Gene Streett, Anne Strickland, Peter Strickler, Bengt Strom, Jeanine Struchen, Dominique Struder, Jo Struthers, Kathrin Stuckenbrock, Marilyn Stuckli, Brian Sturgeon, David Sturgiss, Gloria Suarez de Romero, Alberto Suarez, Denise Suarez, Maria Suarez, Leo Suchor, Bob Sudalnik, Susanne Sudalnik, Bonnie Sue Krumpe, Michael Suggs, Jon Supak, Margaret Supak, Jurgen Suplit, Libia Susana Calvete, Angela Sushko, Lana Susman, Marie Suter, Max Suter, Betty Sutphin, Herb Sutphin, Christian Svensson, Staffan Svensson, Sherry Swanson, Ralph Swarens, Paul Sweeny, Renee Swisko, Jim Sydejko, Linda Sydejko, Francois Sylvestre, Debbie Taffe, Joseph Taffe, Veikko Taivainen, Peter Talbot, Mitch Talevi, Pierre Tamboise, Harry Taplin, Roberto Tarabini, Serge Tardif, Tania Tarpico, Elena Tarqui, Jaime Tauchi, Berndt Taylor, Bruce Taylor, Claire Taylor, John Taylor, Sue Taylor, Pierre Tedeschi, Sylvie Tedeschi, Jaime Tello, Ralph Temps, Grace Ten Oever, Sax Ten Oever, Carmine Terra, Meri Tertelman, Aline Testa, Gerd Teutsch, Peter Thalmann, Laurent Theberge, Len Their, Marie Therese Meili, Yves Thibodeau, Marc Thies, Ann Thomas, Bob Thomas, David Thomas, Dina Thomas, Laurie Thomas, Meredith Thomas, Miguelle Thomas, Pat Thomas, Serge Thomas, Bruce Thompson, Frank Thompson, Raymond Thompson, Anne Thurston, Fatima Thut, Dottie Tillberg, Tomas Tillberg, Tina Tinbri, Chris Tingley, Alain Tizzioli, Don Tolan, Maureen Tolan, Ildiko Tombolini, Kristin Tomczak, Jacqueline Tomlinson, Stefano Tonellotto, Claudio Toppi, Ernesto Toro, Ricardo Toro, Graciela Torres Graciela Torres, Maria Torres, Miguel Torres, Ricardo Torres, Sergio Torres, Silvia Torres, Giullio Toso, Kader Toumi, Larry Trainor, larry Trainor, John Travolta, Nicole Tremblay, Pierre Tremblay, Daniel Tremblay, Anne-Marie Tremday, Angie Trent, Gian-Paolo Trivella, Gigi Troglio, Dave Tropf, Irv Trudell, Irving Trudell, Gunter Tschauder, Hans-Peter Tschudin, Susi Tschupp, Bill Tucker, Bodil Tucker, Stefan Tunedal, Philip Tunison, Paul Turnbull, Bruce Turner, Nancy Turner, George Turney, Andrea Turroni, Rudiger Tuschen, Catherine Tweed, Rusty Tweed, Vera Tweed, Enrique Ugarte, Maggie Uitz, Francesca Ulivieri, Anette Ungerman, Marian Upton, Alessandro Urbini, Mikel Urizarbarrena, Dario Usai, Franco Useri, Charlie Uslander, Ornella Vaccari, Marco Vaccarone, Mario Vaccarone, Marie-France Vachon, Nola Vains, Antonio Valentini, Hector Valenzuena, Jane Van Pelt, Jone Van Hoecke, Marc Van den Lynde, Michael Van Masters, Timothy Van De Pelt, Victoria Van Harasz, Eden Vanning, Manuel Vargas, Anita Vasquez, Cesar Vasquez, Sergio Vavalle, Jean Vavrus, Anita Vazquez, Frank Vedder, Judy Vedder, Enrique Vega, Manuel Vega, Maria Vega, Fredrich Veit, Manuel Velasco, Maria Velasco, Ricardo Velazquez, Jose Veloz, Diana Venegas, Sam Venti, Velia Vera, Yolanda Vergara, Susan Verger, Angela Vescovi, Norman Vespi, Marc Vianna, Anne Vicino, Elaine Vidal, Tania Vilchez, Tom Villaire, Val Villaluz, Jose Villareal Acosta, Antonieta Villareal, Antono Villareal, Jose Villareal, Maria Villareal, Rodrigo Villareal, Rudolfo Villareal, Jose Villarreal, Charni Vilnar, Angelina Vincent, Sylvie Vincent, Margarita Vinyallonga, Mireya Vinyallonga, Vera Vitale, Lore Vlemmings, Bob Voight, Christie Voight, Jon Voight, Steve Vollum, Giuseppe Volpari, Connie Von Adelung, Edith Von Thungen, Erik Vos, Marijke Vos, Sally Voss, Larry Voyer, Beatrice Vuille, beatrice Vuille, Erik Wagel Sorensen, Ann Wagle, Helga Wagner, Tom Waite, Peter Wakley, Marc Walby, Andrea Walker, David Walker, Doff Walker, Estelle Walker, Jack Walker, Jill Walker, Nancy Walker, Peter Walker, Rene Walker, Roger Walker, Rohn Walker, Margot Wall, Janie Wallace, Jim Wallace, Tony Walpert, Siegfried Walser, Marc Walter, Therese Wanner, George Ward, Lana Ward, Laura Ward, Bruce Warren, Jerry Watson, Susan Watson, Susie Watson-Taylor, Barey Wayne Critzer, Art Webb, Alice Webber, Bennet Webber, Carolyn Weber, Gerd Weber, Harriet Weber, Joan Weber, Maria Weber, Patricia Weber, Regula Weber, Winfred Weber, Paula Webster, Edouard Weesely, Doug Weigand, Judith Weigand, Judy Weigand, Scott Weigand, Nancy Weilgart, Peter Weis, Odile Weisgerber, Rebecca Weiss, Kathy Welch, kathy Welch, Brad Wells, Martha Wells, Ted Wells, Heidi Wendel, Janine Wenger, Marcel Wenger, Chris Wertin, Julien Wessenberger, Dorothy West, Kathy West, Kirk Westerman, Peggy Westerman, Jeanne Weston, Anette Westphal, Kjell Westphal, Joanne Wheaton, Bob Wheeler, Ellyn Wheeler, Janice Wheeler, Larry Wheeler, Lydia Wheeler, William Wherry, Tom Whipple, Betsy White, George White, Judy White, Rosalind White, Kurt Wicki, Monika Wieneke, Sherri Wiktor, Ruth Wilette, Peggy Wiley, Virgil Wilhite, Ernie Wilkens, Janet Wilkens, Cary Wilkins, Janet Wilkins, John Wilkins, Bob Wilkinson, James Wilkinson, John Wilkinson, Fran Willardson, Judith Willardson, Judy Willardson, Ruth Willett, Christine Williams, Dick Williams, Elizabeth Williams, Jack Williams, Karla Williams, Peter Williams, Eve Willner, Neil Willner, Barbara Wilson, Curt Wilson, David Wilson, Duke Wilson, Phil Wilson, Rosa Wilson, Ted Winegar, Dennis WInfrey, Gil Winter, Marge Wirick, Barbara Wiseman, Nikki Wiseman, Adele Witkin, Joan Witt, Judy Witt, Else-Margarete Wojan, Meggie Wojan, Nancy Wold, Barbara Wolf, Shirley Wolf, Mary Wolfe, Benjamin Wolff, Tova Wolff, Leslie Wolleinstein, Gus Wollitzer, Aurora Wong, Bill Wong, Harry Wong, Percy Wong, Roberto Wong, Claire Woodruff, John Woodruff, Diane Woods, Michael Woods, Neil Woods, Steven Woodworth, Diane Workman, Heinz Wrege, Sara Wright Lister, Bonnie Wright, Cyndy Wright, Chris Wrightsman, Pam Wrightsman, Bonnie Wubben, Bia Wunderer, Churlya Wurfel, Hubert Wurfel, Kathy Wydler, Verena Wyss, Alexandra Yacoulef, David Yanrenko, Richard Yared, Brenda Yates, Marie Yates, Bill Yaude, Kathy Yaude, Beat Yogel, Jeff Youmans, Ofelia Yunes, Wolfgang Zabel, Alberet Zack, Anders Zacks, Ed Zacks, Marjorie Zacks, Larry Zagler, Bill Zahn, Bill Zalin, Lorenzo Zambelli, Giovanni Zamboni, Arturo Zamora, Maria Zanaboni, Gianni Zanetti, Lucia Zangrandi, Jack Zani, Laura Zani, Pauline Zani, Peter Zani, Gisela Zapata, Rita Zarahn, Helga Zaun, Robert Zchwartz, Susan Zea, Irina Zecchina, Ivan Zecchina, Bob Zeltzer, Jose Zenas, Heinz Zepernick, Alfredo Zetune, Martha Zetune, Andrea Zhinaghi, Ros Ziebart, Edda Ziehe, Helmut Ziehe, Deborah Zimmatore, Peter Zimmatorre, Michael Zimmer, Oreste Zinaghi, Massimo Zocche, Waki Zollner, Diana Zottola, Glenn Zottola, Antonio Zucchelli, Beatrice Zulauf, Kaija Zulker, Paula Zulli, Harry Zunicky, Elena Zurloni, Giovanna Zurloni, Bryan Zwan, Robert Zwan, Kaspar Zwicky, Robert Zwiegers
On September 5th, 1996 a person in Sweden by the name of Zenon Panoussis filed NOTs with the Swedish Parliament Office. “Scientology responded by demanding that the court case be placed under “secrecy” — effectively sealing the case and thus ensuring that NOTs would not made accessible to the public in the way that the OT levels were entered as part of the Fishman Affidavit. But the secrecy order was initially denied. Zenon posted instructions on how to order copies of legal documents from the court on September 9, including copies of NOTs. The issue of secrecy was evidently vital to Scientology: in this message, Zenon notes that Scientology filed a second request for secrecy, and they appealed their first request. But these motions of secrecy were again dismissed by the Stockholm court of appeals. On Friday the 13th (ironically?), as Zenon writes, “the OTs and NOTs are still public documents and will most probably remain so forever.” As the OT court cases demonstrated in America, it is currently legal to order a copy of NOTs from the Stockholm court. (However, the legality of making copyrighted materials available for download on the Internet is questionable.)
Why were Scientology’s requests for secrecy repeatedly denied? The reason has to do with a unique policy in Sweden called offentlighetsprincipen. This is a provision of the Swedish constitution that guarantees access to public documents in order to prevent corruption and fraud, and it is considered a basic civil right in Sweden. The policy is explained in more detail in this email from an anonymous Swedish official.”
Currently number of people in the free field who have ordered copies of NOTs through the justice system may own a perfectly legal copy of NOTs materials. Please note that this article does not constitute a legal advice in regard to the status of those documents as the law vary in different jurisdictions. In addition it appears the authentic NOTs materials filed in the legal system have been stolen on a number of occasions and allegedly replaced with “Black Scientology” materials in order to sink in the free field. The replacement of the originally filed materials is on record.
NOTE: Some of the upper level materials that were independently leaked have been seeded with subverted issues designed to bring about instability or potential insanity within the unfortunate recipient. Therefore it would be wise to authenticate the source materials used.
Related link: History of NOTs on the Net
In mid 1983 the Corporate Church of Scientology started a massive program to register LRH material. This is the reason most copyright filings have a date of 1983 forward. By then most of the HCOBs written by LRH prior to 1978 had fallen into Public Domain. To get around this the HCOBs were issued into tech volumes and then a copyright was gotten to cover the whole book. But, if you look at the individual HCOBs in the tech volumes, the copyright is missing on each individual one. This is because most of the original works are individually not copyrighted anymore and fell in the Public Domain! It became a common practice to take an issue that has fallen into the public domain, change a few lines of it, then get a copyright on their revised edition. This is why the original works were revised and changed.
The failure of LRH to place notice of copyright on the original works and documents he published before 1978 seem to have resulted in those works falling into Public Domain. The copyright law changed in 1978 , when the copyright notice was no longer required to reserve the authors rights.
In the RTC vs FACTnet case, Judge Kane wrote a Memorandum Opinion and an Order, where he noted that once a work enters the public domain, it remains there irrevocably. The 1909 Copyright Act required, inter alia, that the copyright owner of a published document affix proper notice to each publicly distributed copy of the work. Non compliance with the notice requirement could inject the work into the public domain. Indeed the Copyright Act of 1909 contained a very strict notice requirement. A work published without a valid copyright notice was automatically injected into the public domain. 17 U.S.C. SS10, 19 et. Seq. (1909 Act) ; New Era Publications International, APS v. Carol Pub. Group, 904 F.2d 152, 161 (2d Cir.), cert. Denied, 111 S. Ct. 297 (1990).
In the RTC vs FACTNet case, the church alleged that FACTNet violated 1900 of their copyrights. All 1900 issues in the FACTNet case were copyrighted between 83 and 87 and they were not copyrighted earlier. In some instances they do have earlier registrations but the majority of them do not. Below is affidavit by Jesse Price in regard to the copyright issues of the original works.
In addition to some of the original works falling into the Public Domain, the Corporate Church of Scientology no longer maintains the trademark for L10, L11, L12 as of 2005 due to failure to renew their trademark registration.( for example: “On Tuesday, January 24, 1984, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for L 10 by Religious Technology Center, Los Angeles 90028. The USPTO has given the L 10 trademark serial number of 73462364. The current federal status of this trademark filing is CANCELLED – SECTION 8. The correspondent listed for L 10 is JOAN K. LARKIN of BAKER & MCKENZIE, 725 S. FIGUEROA ST., LOS ANGELES, CA 90017 . The L 10 trademark is filed in the category of Computer & Software Services & Scientific Services . The description provided to the USPTO for L 10 is Religious and Ministerial Services, Including Pastoral Counselling. “)
Link to check US trademark :http://tess2.uspto.gov/
L10 – dead trademark as of 2005
L12- dead trademark as of 2005
List of dead trademarks related to Scientology: http://www.fzglobal.org/trademarks.htm
Jesse Prince Affidavit
I, Jesse Prince declare as follows:
1. I am over 18 years of age and currently reside in the state of Minnesota, County of Hennepin. This declaration is of my own personal knowledge and if called upon to testify to the facts herein I could and would be competently able to testify thereto.
2. I am intimately familiar with the Scientology organization, movement and beliefs because I was in Scientology for 16 years (1976-92) and served in the highest ranks, including as the second in command of the Religious Technology Center (RTC). At that time, my position was “Deputy Inspector General, External” which meant being in charge of all activities outside the body of Scientology. This included being in charge of all litigation by or against any Scientology organization, intelligence (spying, covert operations) brought against perceived or imagined “enemies” (which ranged from critics to media to the courts), trademark registrations, and the licensing of trademarks to other Scientology organizations, which was how we tightly controlled all Scientology corporations while creating the false impression of “corporate integrity.”
3. It is incumbent on this and every court, as well as the authorities, to realize the amount of deception, chicanery, lying, manipulation and outright criminality that Scientology will employ to hide the truth about their criminal activities. They will spend any amount of money to do this. I know because I was part of it for years. I received orders to break the law. I issued orders to break the law. I got others to break the law, and then I helped to hide these criminal activities just as they are hiding them now.
4. In fact, this tactic is one of the most coercive used by the Scientology hierarchy: to involve members in criminal acts for which they are then liable, which then prevents the person from speaking out. Even if the member manages to leave or flee, they will be reluctant to speak to the courts or the authorities because they were part of criminal activities. Plus the organization is ready to use Mafia-like tactics to threaten an ex-member if the hierarchy is afraid of their testimony. If the ex-member does speak, the organization will claim no knowledge and blames the individual, calling them a criminal when that person was doing nothing more than following orders under duress.
5. Members of Scientology are induced to confess to acts that, if not outright criminal, are embarrassing or possibly destructive to the person’s job, marriage or profession, for example, shoplifting, adultery, masturbation, or drug abuse. The member is urged to write these down in their own handwriting, under the guise that it is a “religious confessional” for the member’s good. The truth is that these “confessions” are kept to blackmail and extort the member should they dare to speak out. The member is also coerced to sign documents that are self-damaging while protecting the organization, solely in case the member dares to leave their control and speak the truth. I know because I watched this done to others, I did it to others and it was done to me. That is why I respectfully urge this court to recognize Scientology’s tactics and treat them for what they are: criminal deceit to defraud this court at any cost.
6. For the past five years since I fled Scientology, I have been silent because it was my intent to create a new life for myself, away from their obsessive control, and it required all the energy that I could muster to do that. About two weeks ago, I finally became curious as to what was happening within the Scientology world and I used the Internet to look up Scientology and was stunned to discover former friends who had also left and the conflicts being waged in the courts. I contacted one (Stacy Young) who had been a close friend for many years in the cult who told me what had been happening, with former members fighting to have the abuses and the criminality exposed.
7. Because I have intimate and personal knowledge of issues in this case, she put me in touch with attorney Dan Leipold and I traveled to his offices in Santa Ana, California. After speaking with him and others, I realized that this level of criminal fraud and deceit can no longer continue without opposition. I could no longer remain silent, regardless of their terrorism. I offered to tell the court how Scientology really operates with trademarks, copyrights and the courts. In fact, I am doing this at the risk of enduring the hate campaign this pseudo-religion will wage against me, as they have against others, including judges.
8. Let me begin with some basic information about my own Scientology history: I first became involved with Scientology in September 1976, in San Francisco. In late 1976 I joined the elite Scientology paramilitary organization known as the Sea Organization, also known as the “Sea Org” or the acronym “SO.” The Sea Organization is the actual nexus that controls the Scientology empire. Sea Organization personnel are authorized to take over and control Scientology organizations and to demote personnel, move bank accounts and run the corporation as if the SO personnel were employees or representatives of that corporation but they are not. This is true if the organization was part of the “Church of Scientology” or one of the secular areas such as Bridge Publications. This is possible because the only personnel allowed into executive positions in these organization are those who are in full agreement that the Sea Organization is the commanding organization. This weeding out process guarantees there will be no executives who will resist or protect their corporate integrity. This is how the Sea Organization can operate with impunity, and continue to claim that it is merely a “fraternal organization.” The Sea Organization is a “fraternal organization” the way the Cosa Nostra is.
9. Before I was recruited into the Religious Technology Center (RTC) in 1982, most of my experience was with Scientology technical material; the actual codified techniques used within the organization. This gave me considerable time to become familiar with the material, most of which was written by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. It was that familiarity that prompted my promotion to a technical position at RTC.
10. Physically, I was transferred to and lived and worked at what is known as “Golden Era Studios,” near Hemet, California. It is also known as “Gold” or simply “the base.” RTC’s presence at Gold was fully known to all at the base, but was kept hidden from all others, to try to make it appear that Gold was merely a movie/tape production studio when really the movie/tape production is nothing but a front to mask, hide and protect the top of Scientology’s actual power structure so they cannot be served with subpoenas. (The security system is more befitting a top secret military installation, with its motion detectors, buried sensors, high-speed cameras, night cameras, guards on motorcycles, and barbed wire fences wired to detect anyone touching it etc.)
RTC was at that time the most senior, most powerful and most influential organization in all of Scientology. All at RTC were Sea Org members, as are all at the base. But because of RTC’s position, we were the elite at the base.
11. In March 1983, I became the Deputy Inspector General, External, and a member of the Board of Directors for RTC, as Treasurer. (The only other board members were Warren McShane as Secretary and Vicki Aznaran as President, during this time.) At the time I was appointed a member of the Board of Directors of RTC I was forced to sign an undated letter of resignation. This is standard practice with all Scientology board members and is another means by which the Scientology corporations are controlled while giving the appearance of corporate integrity.
12. In that capacity for the next few years, I traveled about the US and outside of the US on behalf of RTC. I traveled to Germany, Italy, Australia, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Mexico and Canada, with several trips to some of these countries. These trips were to put together an infrastructure that would then interface with RTC for the purpose of trademarks. I became familiar with the law with regard to each area, interviewed and approved law firms, and put the personnel in place that would report to RTC and be our on-the-ground representatives in dealing with the attorneys etc.
13. When Hubbard died in 1986, there was a power struggle in Scientology for the next 18 or so months that resulted in Hubbard’s closest and most powerful aide (Pat Broeker) being removed. The power was taken over by David Miscavige who purged the organization of anyone who was friendly with Broeker. In mid-1987, I was removed from my position and put under armed guard at Happy Valley, a property the organization owns that is a few miles west of Gold and located deep in the Soboba Indian Reservation. I assume the undated resignation I provided on being appointed to the Board was then dated and used to make it appear that I had resigned, when I had not. After a few months, it was decided that I would not escape and I was given various jobs at Gold but kept under watch. My pay was standard Sea Org pay, $24 per week.
14. I should clarify why I (and others) tolerated such treatment for so long. The ability to tolerate such abusive conditions and treatment are one of the most basic requirements for promotion in the Sea Organization and RTC. We were selected and promoted because we vowed such loyalty and demonstrated it daily. Not unlike a military unit, it is the ability of the Sea Org member to take orders, carry out the assignment and to tolerate self-degrading conditions that ingratiates them to their seniors and to the system. That was why I was promoted so highly and why I then tolerated more. Looking back on it, I cannot believe that I actually tolerated such denigration and such abuse and actually deluded myself that it was for my good as well as the good of others.
15. In late 1991, my wife Monika became pregnant and although we were elated, she was ordered to abort the child. The reason for the abortion order is that Sea Org members were not allowed to have children. The order devastated both my wife and me. Our dedication as Sea Org members clashed violently with our intentions as parents and we went through a personal nightmare with me opposing it, to no avail. She got the abortion and afterwards she was not the same. She was devastated at the impact of what she did and that was when she told me she wanted to leave. We fled, with the organization close behind us, trying to find us. They finally did and convinced us to return so we could “leave properly.”
16. Once they had us again behind the barbwire and watched by security, my wife was threatened that if we did not sign certain papers, she would no longer be able to see her father and her sister, who were both in the Sea Organization.
17. This is another coercive power that the organization wields. Like a police state, it can order and enforce family members to alter their relations, and even get them to turn against each other. Monika and I knew that if the organization said she would be kept from her father and sister (by control over them), that she would not again be able to talk to them or see them, let alone visit. This is called “disconnection” in Scientology. We agreed to sign the papers and were able to leave.
18. On July 26, 1998, one of the cult’s attorneys sent a long fax to Dan Leipold that is their first not-so-veiled threat to me, warning me to be silent. The attorney included the document they prepared for me and that I signed under the conditions I just described. I am attaching his letter and the documents I was forced to sign under duress as my first evidence of what this criminal cult does to silence anyone speaking out. (Exhibit 1). It does not surprise me, as it is a standard tactic, to force a person to create or sign a self-damaging document to use when ready.
19. I have also been privy to the destruction and alteration of documents to protect the group. On or about April of 1983 I was present at a meeting, which took place in Los Angeles, California at a Scientology office called Author Services, Inc. (ASI). ASI presented itself as the “literary agency” for Hubbard but it was actually the top of the Scientology empire at that time. All of Scientology was being directed from ASI in 1982. ASI was where various Scientology corporations went to receive orders.
20. Present at the meeting was David Miscavige, then the chairman of the board of ASI, Vicki Aznaran then the Deputy Inspector General of Religious Technology Center, (RTC) and Lymon Spurlock, who was “Director of Client Affairs” for ASI. Mr. Miscavige expressed concern at this meeting that there might possibly be a raid on Scientology by the IRS. At that time, none of the churches of Scientology had received tax exempt status.
21. One principle reason why tax exempt status had not been granted was the IRS’s position that Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard (LRH) was actually the managing agent of Scientology in complete disregard of the corporate structure of Scientology. We knew this to be a fact but also knew that it violated IRS rules and thus had to be hidden.
22. There was concern that the IRS would obtain the hundreds of daily, weekly and monthly LRH orders written by Mr. Hubbard and distributed throughout Scientology. These orders were commonly referred to in Scientology as “advices” to avoid the appearance that LRH was actually running Scientology. In fact, LRH was running Scientology. The principle concern expressed at this meeting was that the LRH orders or “advices” would be used to name L. Ron Hubbard as the managing agent of Scientology.
23. Because of an already existing fear that an LRH “advice” might fall into the wrong hands, these orders from him were written in a way that we could deny it was from him. His name was not on them. He was never cited in the dispatch except in the third person. There was no signature and a salutation in reply was never more than “Dear Sir.” The routing at the top referred to him merely as “*,” an asterisk. However if a person (or an agency) got enough of these, there would be little doubt that we were in touch with Hubbard (via ASI) and he was telling us and each corporation what to do to make him more money.
24. David Miscavige specifically stated that ASI was “already dealing with the problem”, ridding ASI of any documents that would implicate L. Ron Hubbard as managing agent of Scientology. He stated that under his directive the LRH orders, or “advices”, were being collected and transferred by truck to a Riverside County recycling plant where the documents were to be “pulped”. This method of destruction was considered to be better than shredding. I was also given instructions that I was in charge of purging the remainder of the Scientology organization of LRH orders. This was to include Church of Scientology of California (CSC); Church of Scientology International (CSI); and RTC.
25. Several weeks after this first meeting I attended a second meeting at the ASI offices concerning the continuing destruction of Scientology corporate documentation. In attendance at the second meeting were David Miscavige, Lymon Spurlock, Vicki Aznaran, Norman Starkey and Marty Rathburn. At this meeting, David Miscavige for the first time stated that Scientology had been ordered by a court to produce various documents concerning a former Scientology member named Lawrence Wollersheim who had a lawsuit pending in Los Angeles against the Church of Scientology of California. The court had ordered Scientology to produce Mr. Wollersheim’s entire “preclear” (PC) file.
26. A “PC ” file is one of several files kept on members. The PC file is the file that includes all written records of all “confessionals” done by the member. This means that it includes not only the most self-damaging material but it also reflects every problem the person might have had with the organization, including complaints. This PC file grows with the person’s tenure in Scientology.
27. Mr. Wollersheim’s PC file was several thousand pages in length and stood as high as a six-foot tall man. Initially at this meeting it was decided that Mr. Wollersheim’s PC file would be redacted and culled of any evidence or documentation which might assist Mr. Wollersheim in his lawsuit against CSC. There was also concern that the materials known as Clear, OT I, OT II, OT III and NED for OT’s (NOTS) would be open to public inspection if Mr. Wollersheim’s files were produced as ordered. Scientologists are taught that a person could catch pneumonia and die if that person is prematurely exposed to these “upper level” materials without first having taken many hours of preparatory auditing. Ultimately, approximately 50 pages were produced pursuant to the court order. Mr. Wollersheim’s PC file was culled based on a direct order from David Miscavige.
28. Later, I was informed that a second court order was issued to produce Mr. Wollersheim’s entire file. Faced with the prospect of having to produce the entire file David Miscavige gave orders that the entire file simply be destroyed by being pulped.
29. Pursuant to Mr. Miscavige’s orders I ordered Rick Aznaran to take Mr. Wollersheim’s PC files to the recycling plant in Riverside to be pulped. Several hours after I gave the order to have Mr. Wollersheim’s PC files destroyed, Mr. Aznaran returned and confirmed that the records had been pulped and even showed me a small bottle of pulped material, saying “Here’s what’s left.”
30. The material that David Miscavige ordered destroyed and which Rick Aznaran had pulped was the same material that the court had ordered produced in Mr. Wollersheim’s Los Angeles court case against CSC.
31. In early 1983 I attended a meeting at Scientology’s ASI office in Los Angeles. In attendance at this meeting were David Miscavige, Lymon Spurlock, Vicki Aznaran, Patricia Brice and Edith Buchele. The meeting concerned Scientology copyrights. In particular, David Miscavige stated that Scientology was “in trouble” concerning the copyright status of the many published materials of founder L Ron Hubbard. Concern was expressed that many of Mr. Hubbard’s published materials had become ‘public domain” because the materials had not been registered with the United States Copyright office for many years. David Miscavige stated that Scientology had failed to register copyrights for thousands of pages of Scientology material written by Mr. Hubbard. These records included the numerous policy letters and bulletins published by Mr. Hubbard. In particular, Mr. Hubbard published “Policy Letters” (always published in green ink on white paper and intended as administrative directives) LRH ED’s (Executive Directives) which are used for various topics, (always issued as blue ink on white paper) and “Technical Bulletins” published with red ink on white paper covering technical aspect of Scientology such as Auditing techniques, Policy and Ethics.
32. At the same meeting in early 1983 David Miscavige specifically ordered Patricia Brice (who at the time was L. Ron Hubbard’s personal secretary and an employee of ASI) to begin the process of mass copyright registration filings for all of L. Ron Hubbard’s materials. This order was given despite the fact that Mr. Miscavige was already aware that many of the materials in question were already in the public domain. Thus, I know from personal knowledge that in mid 1983 Scientology began a massive program to register Mr. Hubbard’s material with the United State’s Copyright office.
33. Based on my many years of reading and studying Scientology directives including my time as a “Co-Audit Supervisor” and “Inspector General Cramming Officer” I became intimately familiar with the content, form, manner of distribution and publication of Scientology works and directives including the works of L. Ron Hubbard. As a Cramming Officer it was my job to insure that those who employ Scientology “tech” properly adhere to the official guidelines adopted by Scientology.
34. I was requested by counsel for Mr. Wollersheim to review the exhibits to BPI’s renewed motion for summary judgement. These were contained in more than 20 banker’s boxes.
In reviewing these boxes of exhibits I selected out documents at random to inspect. The chart below explains the result of my examination of certain of the exhibits. In examining the plaintiff’s exhibits I compared the alleged LRH originals submitted by the plaintiff’s as exhibits to some early editions of Scientology compilations which contains the policy issues in question. I employed a “1st edition” of the Organization Executive Course, and a “First printing of the Scientology Technical Bulletins for comparison to what BPI has claimed are the LRH originals.
35. I have attached hereto copies of various LRH materials that were published by Scientology in the early 1970’s that prove conclusively that the copy right notices on BPI’s purported “LRH originals” were not present then, but placed on the “originals” at a later date.
|Exhibit||Date Issued||Copyright Registration||Title|
|B-1287||1954||27 January 1975||The Church of Scientology Creed||FACTNet copy bears no resemblance to original|
|B-1289||1953,ca.endMay||2 May 1956 (renewal 7 February 1983)||LRH PAB No. 2 A Summary of SOP 8A||Copyright notice 1953 Copyright res. for compilation published Dec. 1955|
|B-1292||1953 ca.end July||2 May 1956 (renewal 7 February 1983)||LRH PAB No. 6 No title||Copyright notice 1953 Copyright res. for compilation published Dec. 1955|
|B-1293||1953 ca. mid. August||2 May 1956 (renewal 7 February 1983)||LRH PAB No. 7 Six Steps to Better Beingness||Copyright notice 1953 Copyright res. for compilation published Dec. 1955|
|B-1290||1953 ca. mid June||2 May 1956 (renewal 7 February 1983)||LRH PAB No. 3 Certainty Processing||Copyright notice 1953 Copyright res. for compilation published Dec. 1955|
|Exhibit||Date Issued||Copyright Registration||Title|
|B-4||2 June 1959||22 December 1987 (renewal 22 December 1987)||HCO PL Purchasing Liability of Staff Members||Copyright notice 1959 but original contains reference to CSI which did not exist until 1981|
|B-2||2 May 1957||24 December 1985 (renewal 24 December 1985)||HCO PL Dissemination||Original offered by BPI is substantially different from that published as an original in OEC Vol. II 1st Ed. 1970 ; Copyright notice 1957, registration 1985|
|B-1291||Ca. mid-July 1953||2 May 1956 (renewal 7 February 1983)||LRH PAB No. 5 About PABs||B-1291 BIP original contains no copyright notice. However FACTNet copy and copy of document published in 1st printing of Technical Bulletins Vol. I contain 1953 copyright notice. Copyright registration is 1955 as part of compilation|
|B-1288||20 July 1956||22 September 1983 (renewal 26 December 1984)||Article From LRH to HGC Staff “How to really split a valance.”||No Copyright notice in claimed original|
|B-371||16 December 1958||12 May 1983 (renewal 22 January 1986)||HCOB Extension Course Curriculum||BPI original contains notice 1958, however copy of document published by Scientology in 1976 in Technical Bulletins Vol. III 1st printing contains no copyright notice|
|Exhibit||Date Issued||Copyright Registration||Title|
|B-59||21 March 1965||28 January 1988 (renewal 9 September 1993)||HCO PL Staff Members Auditing Outside PCs||BPI original contains copyright notice 1958, however, copy of document published in 1970 OEC Vol. I 1st Ed. contains no copyright notice.|
|B-249||28 April 1973||28 April 1988||HCO PL Good Service||BPI original shows on face it was 1st published Dec. 23, 1968, not claimed date of April 28, 1973|
|B-157||2 September 1968||28 January 1988||HCOPL Chaplain||BPI original shows on face 1st appeared as Sea Organization Flag Order|
|B-94||24 August 1965||28 January 1988 (renewal 3 November 1993)||HCO PL Cleanliness of Quarters and Staff Improve Our Image||BPI “original” contains 1965 copyright notice. However, “original” references CSI which did not exist until 1981|
|B-248||27 December 1972||28 January 1988||HCO PL Speed of Service||BPI original shows on face published 1968, not claimed date of 1972|
|Exhibit||Date Issued||Copyright Registration||Title|
|B-214||4 January 1971||2 May 1991||HCO PL Competence||BPI original contains no copyright notice|
|C-3||5 February 1958||27 January 1995||HCO PL No New Charters||BPI original contains no copyright notice|
|B-215||25 January 1971||28 January 1988||HCO PL Squirrel Admin||Claimed original contains 1971 copyright notice. However, also contains reference to CSI which did not exist until 1981|
|B-1||25 January 1957||24 December 1985 (24 December 1985)||HCO PL Concerning the Separateness of Dianetics and Scientology||BPI original shows on face not original but Issue II|
|B-369||25 November 1958||12 May 1983 (renewal 22 January 1986)||HCOB Step 6||BPI “original” contains a 1958 copyright notice. However, 1st printing of Technical Bulletins in 1976 Vol. III contains no copyright notice for this document|
|Exhibit||Date Issued||Copyright Registration||Title|
36. The above chart documents my observations in reviewing the documents that I selected at random to review. The important points that I believe the Court should note with reference to these documents are as follows:
1. Exhibits B-1289; 1290; 1291; 1292 and 1293 contain a 1953 copyright notice. However, the copyright registrations submitted by BPI are for a compilation published in 1955.
2. Exhibits B4; B-94 and B-215 all contain copyright notices from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s that contain notations to CSI. CSI is the Church of Scientology International, which did not come into existence until 1981. Therefore, either BPI’s “originals” are not originals as claimed, or the copyright notices were placed on these documents long after they were published. (Exhibits 2, 3 and 4 attached hereto).
3. Exhibits B-59; B-369; and B-371 contain copyright notices from 1958. However, when these originals are compared to first printings or first editions of compilations put out by Scientology in the 1970’s, these copyright notices are not present, indicating that they were placed in the “originals” subsequent to the compilations being published. (Exhibits 5-7).
4. Exhibit B-2 is substantially different from that published as an original in OEC Vol. II, 1st Ed. 1970. (Exhibit 8 attached hereto).
5. Exhibit B-1287. The FACTNet copy bears virtually no resemblance to the BPI original.
6. Exhibits B-1288; B-214; and C-3. The BPI originals contain no copyright notice.
7. Exhibit B-1 shows on its face it is not an original but “Issue II.”
8. Exhibits B-248; B-249; and B-157 show on their face they were published elsewhere prior to the claimed original publication.
37. Based on my knowledge gained as a staff member of Scientology, including my assignment as “Chief Cramming Officer” and based on my examination of the exhibits submitted by BPI in support of their renewed motion for summary judgment, it appears that numerous “originals” submitted by BPI are not originals at all and that copyright notices were placed on documents long after publication back-dating them to the date of publication.
Further declarant sayeth naught.
I declare, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America and the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed this 27th day of July, 1998, at Santa Ana, California.
AFFIDAVIT DE Jesse Prince
Je soussigné, Jesse Prince , déclare ce qui suit
1. J’ai plus de dix-huit ans et j’habite actuellement dans le Minnesota, Comté de Hennepin. Cette déclaration est faite en vertu de mon savoir personnel et si l’on me demande de témoigner sur les faits ci-après, je le pourrai et serai en mesure de le faire avec compétence.
Je suis tout à fait familiarisé avec l’organisation, le mouvement et les croyances scientologiques du fait que j’y suis resté durant seize ans (1976-1992) et que j’y ai servi aux postes les plus importants, y compris second du RTC – Centre de Technologie Religieuse [direction globale de la secte, ndt]. J’étais alors “Député Inspecteur Général Externe”, ce qui veut dire que j’avais la responsabilité de toutes les activités hors du corps scientologue proprement dit. Cela comprend tout litige de la part ou contre toute organisation scientologique, le renseignement (espionnage, opérations cachées) contre tout “ennemi” perçu ou imaginaire (ce qui va des critiques aux médias et aux tribunaux), les enregistrements des droits d’auteur, le fait de licencier ces droits et marques à d’autres organisations scientologiques – ce qui constituait la manière de contrôler au plus près toutes les entités légales scientologiques tout en créant une fausse impression d’intégrité des divers corps.
3. Il incombe à tout tribunal ainsi qu’aux autorités de bien réaliser la masse de tromperie, chicanerie, mensonge, manipulation et criminalité pure et simple qu’emploiera la scientologie pour cacher les faits mêmes de ses crimes. Ils y dépenseront autant d’argent qu’il le faudra: je le sais pour en avoir fait partie des années durant. J’ai reçu des ordres de violer la loi. J’ai donné des ordres qu’on viole la loi. J’ai fait violer les lois à d’autres, puis je les ai aidés à camoufler ces activités criminelles exactement de la façon dont ils le font.
4. Cette tactique est en réalité l’une des plus coercitives utilisées par la hiérarchie scientologique: impliquer ses membres dans des actes criminels pour lesquels ils peuvent être poursuivis, ce qui les empèche dès lors de parler. Même lorsque l’adepte réussit à fuir, il craindra de parler en justice ou aux officiels, ayant lui-même participé à ces crimes. En outre, l’organisation use de tactiques maffieuses pour menacer tout ancien membre, au cas où la hiérarchie craint son témoignage. Si l’ex-membre parle, l’organisation prétendra ne rien savoir et accusera l’individu, le qualifiant de criminel alors que cette personne n’a rien fait d’autre que suivre les ordres en raison de la pression exercée.
5. Les membres de la scientologie sont poussés à confesser des actes qui, même s’ils ne sont pas carrément criminels, sont génants et pourraient détruire son emploi, son mariage ou sa profession. Exemples: vol dans les magasins, adultère, masturbation, usage de drogue. On exige que l’adepte écrive ces faits de sa main, sous prétexte de “confession religieuse”, soi-disant pour le “bien” de cette personne. Ces “confessions” sont conservées aux fins de chantage et extorsion, au cas où le membre parlerait. On le force aussi à signer des documents l’impliquant personnellement tout en protégeant l’organisation, au cas où l’adepte s’en irait et oserait parler. Je le sais pour l’avoir vu faire à d’autres, pour l’avoir moi-même demandé à d’autres, et pour l’avoir fait moi-même. C’est pourquoi je demande respectueusement à ce tribunal de reconnaître les tactiques scientologues et de les traîter pour ce qu’elles sont: tromperie criminelle afin de leurrer le tribunal à n’importe quel prix.
6. J’ai fui la scientologie depuis cinq ans, je me suis tu, car je voulais me recréer une existence différente, loin de leur contrôle obsessionnel, et il m’a fallu rassembler beaucoup de force pour y parvenir. Il y a une quinzaine, j’ai voulu savoir ce qu’il advenait du monde scientologue et me suis servi d’Internet pour enquèter. J’ai été très surpris d’y découvrir d’anciens amis ayant également quitté la secte, et les conflits en cours devant les tribunaux. J’ai contacté l’une de ces amies (Stacy Young) qui fut très proche dans la secte des années durant; elle m’a raconté ce qui se passait, en particulier tous les anciens membres dévoués à faire connaître les abus et la criminalité.
7. Ayant été au coeur des affaires, elle m’a mis en contact avec l’avocat Dan Liepold de Santa Ana, Californie; je lui ai rendu visite. Après avoir parlé à Me Leipold et à d’autres, je me suis rendu compte que ce niveau de tromperie criminelle ne pouvait se perpétuer sans rencontrer d’opposition. Je ne pouvais plus me taire, quel que soit le terrorisme exercé. J’ai offert au Tribunal de démontrer comment la scientologie fonctionne vis à vis des marques , des droits d’auteur et des tribunaux. J’encours donc le risque d’une campagne de haine de la part que cette pseudo-religion lancera contre moi, comme elle le fit à l’encontre d’autres gens, y compris des juges.
8. Commençons par quelques informations sur mon passé de scientologue. J’ai rencontré la scientologie en septembre 1976 à San Francisco. Fin 76, je me suis engagé dans le coprs para-militaire d’élite connus sous le nom de ‘Sea Org’ (organisation maritime). La Sea Org est le coeur même de l’empire scientologue. Le personnel Sea Org a plein pouvoir pour prendre le coçntrôle de toute organisation scientologique et d’en démettre du personnel, d’en modifier les comptes bancaires, et de faire fonctionner cette organisation comme si les employés Sea Org s’y trouvaient employés ou en étaient fondés de pouvoir, alors qu’ils ne le sont pas.
Cela se produit lorsque l’organisation fait partie de “L’Eglise de Scientologie”, ou qu’il s’agit d’une zone séculière (laïque) telle que Bridge Publications. Ceci n’est possible qu’en raison du fait que le seul personnel admis à encadrer ces organisations se compose de ceux qui sont pleinement d’accord sur le fait que la Sea Org est l’organisation de commandement suprème. Ce procédé d’élimination garantit qu’il n’y aura pas de cadres résistant ou protégeant l’intégrité de leur affaire. C’est ainsi que la Sea Org peut impunément opérer et continuer à se déclarer “organisation confraternelle” – à la manière de la Cosa Nostra.
9. Avant mon recrutement au RTC (Centre de Technologie religieuse) en 1982, j’ai surtout exercé au moyen des techniques scientologiques, techniques codifiées qui sont utilisées dans l’organisation. Ceci m’a considérablement familiarisé avec le matériau, dont l’essentiel est l’oeuvre du fondateur de la scientologie, L. Ron Hubbard. C’est cette expertise qui m’a fait choisir pour tenir un poste au sein du RTC.
10. On m’a transféré alors aux “Golden Era Studios”, près de Hemet, Californie, où j’ai alors habité et travaillé. C’est aussi appelé “Gold” ou “La Base”. La présence de RTC est tout à fait connue à Gold, mais tout y est caché aux gens qui n’en font pas partie, afin que Gold semble n’être qu’un studio de production, alors qu’il ne s’agit que d’une façade destinée à protéger et cacher la structure véritable de pouvoir de la scientologie, pour qu’on ne puisse lui délivrer d’assignations à comparaître. (Le système de sécurité convient tout à fait à une organisation militaire ultra-secrète, avec des détecteurs de mouvement, des senseurs enterrés, des caméras haute vitesse, des caméras avec vision de nuit, des gardes à moto, des barbelés qui détectent tout mouvement, etc).
RTC était à l’époque l’organisation la plus puissante, la plus élevée dans la hiérarchie et la plus influente des organisations scientologues. Tous ses membres étaient membres de la Sea Org. De ce fait, nous étions l’élite de la Base.
11. En Mars 1983, je devins Député Inspecteur Général Extérieur, membre du Conseil d’Administration de RTC et Trésorier. (Uniques autres membres : Warren Mc Shane, secrétaire, Vicky Aznaran, Présidente à l’époque). Lorsque l’on m’a nommé membre de RTC, j’ai dû signer une lettre de démission non datée. C’est une pratique normale pour tous les membres de Conseils scientologues, constituant un autre moyen destiné à contrôler les corporations scientologiques tout en leur laissant une apparence d’intégrité légale.
12. A ce poste, j’ai voyagé aux USA et à l’étranger pour le compte du RTC. Je suis allé en Allemagne, Italie, Australie, Royaume-Uni, Danemark, Mexique et Canada, parfois à plusieurs reprises. Ces voyages avaient pour but de créer des infrastructures servant d’interface avec le RTC en matière de marques commerciales. Je suis donc familiarisé avec la loi dans chacune de ces pays, où je me suis entretenu avec des cabinets d’avocats dont j’approuvais les documents, et j’y ai placé du personnel en mesure de faire les rapports au RTC, personnel servant de représentant sur place dans les affaires légales etc.
13. Lorsqu’Hubbard mourut en 1986, il y eut un lutte de pouvoir au sein de la scientologie durant quelques 18 mois, ayant pour effet l’expulsion de l’assistant d’Hubbard le plus puissant alors, Pat Broeker. Le pouvoir fut pris par David Miscavige qui purgea alors l’organisation de tous ceux qui étaient amis de Pat Broeker. A mi-87, on m’ôta de mon psote et on m’emprisonna à “Happy Valley”, propriété de l’organisation située quelques kms à l’Ouest de Gold, largement dans l’enclave de la Réserve Indienne de Soboba. Je suppose que la résignation que j’avais écrite lors de ma nomination au Conseil d’Administration fut alors utilisée pour faire croire que j’avais démissionné, alors que ce n’était pas le cas. Quelques mois plus tard, il était décidé que je m’enfuirais, on me donna diverses tâches à Gold, mais sous bonne garde. Je touchais la paye ordinaire de la Sea Org, 140 F par seminae (24$).
14. Il me faut clairifier pourquoi j’ai (ou d’autres ont) toléré un tel traitement aussi longtemps. L’aptitude à supporter des conditions et un traîtement aussi abusif fait partie d’une des exigences les plus nettes dans la Sea Org et du RTC. Nous étions sélectionnés et promus en raison de notre loyauté et tolérance démontrées jour après jour. C’est l’aptitude d’un membre de la Sea Org à recevoir les ordres, les éxécuter, tolérer des conditions dégradantes pour l’être qui donne de la valeur vis à vis des supérieurs et du système. C’est pourquoi on m’a promu aussi haut, pourquoi j’en ai toléré davantage encore. Si je revois ceci, je ne peux croire que j’ai réellement supporté un tel avilissement , une tel abus, et à quel point je me suis trompé sur ce qui était bon pour moi et pour les autres.
15. Fin 1991, ma femme Monika tomba enceinte. Malgré notre exaltation à cette idée, on lui ordonna de se faire avorter: en effet, on n’autorise pas les membres de la Sea Org à avoir des enfants. cet ordre nous désespéra tous deux. Notre dévouement à la Sea Org était en complète contradiction avec notre désir d’avoir un enfant. En dépit de notre cauchemar et de ma résistance à cet ordre, cela fut fait. Monika fut totalement abattue par le contrecoup de ce qu’elle subissait, et c’est alors qu’elle m’annonça son désir de partir. Nous fuîmes, avec l’organisation à nos trousses cherchant à nous récupérer. Ils y parvinrent et nous convainquirent de revenir afin que nous “partions convenablement”.
16. Dès que nous fûmes à nouveau derrière les barbelés et les gardes, c’est sous la menace de ne plus revoir son père et sa soeur (également membres de la Sea Org) que Monika dût signer certains documents.
17. Voilà donc une autre méthode de pression que cache l’organisation. Tout comme dans les états policiers, elle peut ordonner et imposer à ses membres de ne plus avoir de relations familiales, voire, de se retourner contre la famille. Monika et moi savions que si elle le dsirait, l’organisation pourrait la tenir à l’écart de son père et de sa soeur (grâce aux contrôle exercé sur eux), si bien qu’elle ne pourrait plus les voir ni leur rendre visite. Ceci s’appelle “déconnection” en scientologie Nous avons accepté de signer les papiers et avons pu partir.
18. Le 26 juillet 1998, l’un des avocats de la secte expédia un long fax à Dan Liepold, pour m’obliger au silence; ce n’était pas leur première menace voilée à mon encontre. L’avocat de la scientologie avait inclus les documents qu’ils m’avaient fait signer, que j’avais accepté de signer sous les conditions ci-dessus. J’inclus cette lettre et les documents que j’ai été forcé à signer sous contrainte comme première preuve de ce que pratique la secte pour faire taire ceux qui voudraient parler. (pièce jointe n°1). Cela ne me surprend pas, puisqu’il s’agit d’une tactique courante de créer ou faire signer un document mettant la personne en cause, document qu’on utilisera en cas de besoin.
19. J’ai aussi assisté à la destruction et à l’altération de documents pour la protection du groupe. Vers Avril 83, j’étais présent lors d’une réunion à Los Angeles, Californie, au bureau scientologique d’A.S.I. (Société de Services à l’Auteur). ASI se présentait comme “agent littéraire” pour Hubbard, mais c’était en réalité la tête de l’empire hubbardien à cette époque. Toute la scientologie était dirigée depuis ASI. C’est à ASI que diverses entités scientologues venaient prendre leurs ordres.
20. David Miscavige était présent lors de cette réunion – il était alors patron d’ASI, ainsi que Vicky Aznaran, qui tenait le poste de Député Inspecteur Général du RTC et Lymon Spurlock, “Directeur des affaires de Clientèle” pour ASI. M. Miscavige s’est inquiété lors de ce rassemblement de la possibilité d’une descente du FBI sur la scientologie. Aucune des églises n’avait encore reçu le statut d’exemption d’impôt aux USA.
21. Une des causes de principe ayant empèché cet accord d’exemption par l’IRS venait du fait que le fondateur de la scientologie, Hubbard, était en fait agent dirigeant de l’organisation , en complète contradiction avec les statuts légaux. Nous savions pertinemment que cela violait les règles de l’IRS et qu’il fallait le cacher.
22. On s’inquiétait du fait que l’IRS puisse obtenir des centaines d’ordres quotidiens, hebdomadaires et mensuels écrits par Hubbard et distribués dans toute la scientologie. Ces ordres étaient en général appelés des “conseils” afin d’éviter qu’ils ne fassent apparaître le commandement scientologique exercé par Hubbard. C’était le fait que ces ordres et “conseils” puissent servir pour démontrer le commandement exercé qui constituait le coeur du problème.
23.Comme on craignait déjà qu’un “avis” de LRH ne puisse tomber en de mauvaises mains, ses ordres étaient écrits de façon à pouvoir nier qu’ils émanaient de lui. Son nom n’y apparaissait pas. Il n’était jamais cité, sauf à la troisième personne. Il n’y avait pas de signature et les réponses qu’on faisait ne portaient qu’un “Dear Sir” – Cher Monsieur. L’envoi ne comportait qu’un simple “*” astérisque pour le routage. Néanmoins, si quelqu’un mettait son nez là-dedans, il serait fort peu resté de doutes quant au fait que nous étions en communication avec Hubbard via ASI., et qu’il nous disait , à nous et à toutes les entités, comment faire plus d’argent pour son compte.
24. David Miscavige déclara précisément qu’ASI “s’occupait déjà du problème” en se débarrassant de tous les documents impliquant le commandement exercé par Hubbard sur la scientologie. Il annonça qu’il avait ordonné que les “conseils” et ordres de LRH soient rassemblés et expédiés par camion dans une usine de recyclage du Comté de Riverside, où les documents seraient mis en pâte, méthode paraît-il meilleure que le simple déchiquetage. Je reçus des instructions afin de débarrasser les autres organisations scientologues des ordres de LRH. Ceci incluait la CSC (église de scientologie de Californie), la CSI (église de scientologie, Internationale) et le RTC.
25. Plusieurs semaines après, je fus convié à une seconde réunion au sujet de la poursuite de la destruction de la documentation concernant l’organigramme légal des entités. Etaient présents: David Miscavige, Lymon Spurlock, Vicky Aznaran, Norman Starkey et Marty Rathbun. Nous apprîmes de Miscavige qu’un tribunal avait ordonné pour la première fois de produire des documents concernant un ancien membre de la scientologie nommé Lawrence Wollersheim, qui était en procès contre l’église de scientologie de Californie (CSC). La Cour avait ordonné la production du dossier de “préclair” complet de M. Wollersheim.
26. Un “dossier de préclair” n’est que l’un des dossiers conservés au sujet des membres. Le dossier de pc contient les enregistrements écrits de toutes les “confessions” faites par l’adepte. Cela signifie qu’il contient non seulement les choses les plus génantes, mais qu’il indique aussi les problèmes qu’une personne peut avoir avec l’organisation, y compris ses réclamations. Ce dossier de préclair grossit au fur et à mesure de l’avancée en scientologie.
27. Le dossier de M. Wollersheim contenait plusieurs milliers de pages, et faisait 1,80 d’épaisseur. Au début de cette réunion, il fut décidé que ce dossier serait rédigé et arrangé afin de faire disparaître toute preuve ou document pouvant assister M. Wollersheim lors de son procès contre la CSC. On s’inquiétait aussi du fait que des matériaux confidentiels des niveaux Clair, OT 1, OT2, OT 3 et ‘NED pour OTs” seraient accessibles pour inspection publique au cas où l’on produirait bel et bien les dossiers. On enseigne aux scientologues qu’on peut mourir de pneumonie si l’on apprend, sans une très longue préparation, ce que contiennent ces niveaux secrets. En définitive, nous produisîmes une cinquantaine de pages au tribunal. Le dossier de M. Wollersheim fut purgé sur ordre expresse de David Miscavige.
28. On m’informa par la suite qu’un second ordre du tribunal exigeait de produire tout le dossier de M. Wollersheim. Face à cette menace, David Miscavige donna ordre de réduire tout le dossier à l’état de pâte à papier.
29. Toujours sur ordre de David Miscavige, j’ai ordonné à Ricky Aznaran de prendre les dossiers de M. Wollersheim et de les amener à l’usine de recyclage de Riverside pour qu’ils soient ainsi détruits. Quelques heures plus tard, M. Aznaran revint et confirma que les dossiers avaient été mis en pâte et me montra même une petite bouteille en disant “voilà ce qu’il en reste”.
30. Le matériel dont David Miscavige avait ordonné la destruction et que Ricky Aznaran avait fait réduire en pâte était celui que le tribunal avait ordonné de produire dans le procès Wollersheim contre CSC à Los Angeles.
31. Début 1983, j’ai assisté à une réunions au bureau scientologue d’ASI de Los Angeles. S’ytrouvaient: David Miscavige, Lymon Spurlock, Vicky Aznaran, Patricia Brice et Edith Buchele. Il avait trait aux droits d’auteur (copyrights) de la scientologie. David Miscavige indiqua entre autres que le scientologie avait des “problèmes” à propos du statut des droits d’auteur de nombreux matériaux publiés par Hubbard en train de devenir “matériaux publics” du fait qu’ils n’avaient pas été enregistrés durant des années au bureau des Copyrights des USA. David Miscavige indiqua que la scientologie avait omis de faire enregistrer les copyrights de milliers de pages de matériaux scientologiques écrits par Hubbard. Ceci comprenait nombre de Lettres de Règlements et Bulletins publiés par LRH. Hubbard écrivait différents documents, dont les “Policy Letters, ou Lettres de Règlements” – imprimées en vert sur blanc; des ‘LRH EDs’ ou Directives de l’Exécutif de LRH, utilisées pour diverses causes (imprimées en bleu sur blanc) et des “Bulletins Techniques ou HCOBs” au sujet des aspects techniques de la scientologie, des technologies d’audition, des règlements et d’éthique.
32. A cette même réunion, David Miscavige ordonna spécifiquement à Patricia Brice (qui était alors secrétaire personnelle d’Hubbard et employée par l’ASI) de commencer à procéder à l’enregistrement en masse de toutes les oeuvres d’Hubbard. Ceci fut ordonné en dépit du fait que M. Miscavige savait déjà que nombre de ces matériaux faisaient déjà partie du domaine public. Je sais donc personnellement qu’au début 1983, la scientologie entama un vaste programme destiné à enregistrer l’oeuvre de M. Hubbard au Bureau des Enregistrements des Copyrights pour les USA.
33. Compte tenu des nombreuses années passées à lire les directives scientologiques, dont le temps passé comme “Superviseur de la Co-audition” [audition d’étudiants en tandem, ndt] et comme “Inspecteur Général Officier de Repèchage”, je connais très bien le contenu, la forme, la distribution et la publication des oeuvres et des directives scientologiques, y compris celles de Ron Hubbard. En tant qu’officier de Repèchage, ma tâche consistait à m’assurer que ceux qui utilisaient la “technologie” scientologue collent parfaitement aux directives officielles de la scientologie.
34. Le conseiller de M. Wollersheim m’a demandé de revoir les pièces BPI (émission au grand public, ndt) jointes aux fins de la révision de la demande de jugement sommaire. Elles occupaient plus de 20 cartons. En parcourant ces boites de pièces, j’ai choisi des documents au hasard pour les inspecter. Le tableau ci-après explique le résultat de cet examen de certaines pièces. Lors de l’examen des pièces du plaingnant M. Wollersheim, j’ai comparé les originaux supposés de LRH à certaines éditions antérieures dans une compilation contenant ces mêmes documents. J’ai utilisé une “Edition n° 1” de l’OEC, le “Cours d’Organisation pour Cadres” de la scientologie pour comparaison avec ce que “BPI ” dit être des originaux de LRH.
35. J’ai joint ici des copies des diverses pièces de matériaux de LRH qui furent publiées par la scientologie au début des années 70, prouvant de façon évidente que les notices de copyright sur les documents supposés “originaux” n’étaient pas présentes, mais avaient été ajoutées comme “originaux” postérieurement.
36. Ce tableau documente les observations que j’ai pu faire à l’examen des documents choisis au hasard. A ce propos, je pense que le Tribunal devrait noter ce qui suit:
1. Les pièces B-1289; 1290; 1291; 1292 and 1293 contiennent une notice de copyright de 1953 . Les enregistrements ont pourtant été exécutés pour une publication de compilation datant de 1955.
2. Les pièces B4; B-94 and B-215 ont des notices des années 50, 60 et 70 parlant de la CSI. La CSI est l’église de scientologie internationale, née en 1981. Par conséquent, ces “originaux” n’en sont pas, ou bien les notices ont été placées sur les documents longtemps après leur publication. (voir pièces 2,3,4 jointes).
3. Les pièces B-59; B-369; and B-371 ont des notices de copyright de 1958. Pourtant, ces originaux comparés à ceux de la première édition des compilations des années 70 n’ont pas ces notices de copyright, ce qui indique qu’elles ont été ajoutées dans les “originaux” après la compilation en question. (Pièces 5 à 7)
4. La pièce B-2 est nettement différente de celle publiée dans le cours OEC d’origine, dans le volume 2, 1ère édition de 70 (Pièce jointe n°8)
5.La pièce fournie à Factnet B-1827 ne ressemble pratiquement pas à l’original BPI.
6. Pièces B-1288; B-214; and C-3. Les originaux BPI ne contiennent pas de notice de copyright.
7. La pièce B-1 montre qu’il s’agit non pas d’un original, mais d’une “publication II”
8. Les pièces B-248, B-249 et B-157 indiquent au début qu’elles ont été publiées ailleurs avant la publication “originale”.
37. En vertu de mes connaissances en tant que membre du staff scientologue, comprenant ma fonction “d’Officier de Repèchage en Chef”, et d’après l’examen des pièces soumises par BPI pour supporter leur demande renouvelée de jugement sommaire, il apparaît que nombre des “originaux” soumis par BPI ne sont pas du tout des originaux et que les notices de copyright ont été ajoutées aux documents bien après la publication, en faussant cette date de copyright;
Le déclarant n’a rien d’autre à ajouter pour l’instant.
Je déclare, sous peine de pénalité de parjure, en vertu des lois des Etats-Unis d’Amérique et de celles de l’tat de Californie, que ce qui précède est vrai et correct. Exécuté ce jour 27 juillet 1998, à Santa Ana, Californie.
This article is for general information only and does not constitute a legal advice. Please review our disclaimer
Possibly helpful advice
Menopause is a challenge that most women face in their lifetime. Menopause will bring several changes to a woman’s body, including hormone production. This is a big change causing mood swings , often behavioral issues emerge very much like two minds talking at the same time about love and hate, appetite changes significantly as the stress levels increase.
There are symptoms of major depression related to menopause that include:
- Depressed mood most of the day, nearly every day for 2 weeks or longer and/or
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities that the person usually enjoys.
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Restlessness or feeling slowed down
- Feelings of guilt or worthlessness
- Difficulty concentrating
- Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
- Recurrent thoughts of death or suicide
Source: please follow the link , OB/GYNs list included
Other useful links:
- Menozac Review
- Hot Flash Remedies
- Menopause Remedies
- Menopause Management
- Hot Flash Remedies
- Natural Remedies For Menopause
- Perimenopause Treatment
- Menopause Remedies
- Menopause Relief
- Herbal Remedies For Menopause
- Natural Menopause Treatment
- Natural Remedies For Hot Flashes
- Menopause Supplements
Please consult a medical doctor in regard to any medical treatments and medical conditions.
The Premier Kathleen Wynne’s swearing-in ceremony on Feb. 11. set a new beginning with her Throne Speech. I met Kathleen personally on a number of occasions and I was truly impressed by her flawless public specking skills, her warm personality and her ability to get the tings done. I am very optimistic and certain that she will set the right social priorities and confidently reach common grounds across the political opponents. Kathleen Wynne’s speech called for a balance between fiscal prudence and social justice, and attempted to define those goals as mutually supporting leading to economic prosperity.
The word squirreling has had several meanings and has evolved through the years.
Its original definition and concept still remains the most valid.
A poorly trained auditor is unable to obtain results doing the usual. (typically one or more of the following are present: his TRs are poor, he has MUs, he hasn’t learned the auditor comm. cycle properly, his metering is flubby, he is having case trouble). He dreams up “brand new technology” from the top of his head, and without testing it on anyone, except perhaps himself, seeks to supplant the standard processes with it. He squirrels.
The Church reaction has been to savagely and brutally denounce him and to attack. This always results in the hardening of the Squirrel position and any followers, not the changing of his views. Far from discouraging it,
they end up strengthening it. The way to deal with the squirrel, besides not giving him any endorsement or validation, is to ignore him. His practice will die all on its own from the lack of results and poor word of mouth.
I have now de-politicized the definition of Squirreling. It is now simply defined as the inventing of processes, which violate the fundamentals of auditing, basic Axioms or the structure of the Human Mind. It is generally
a solution to its author’s own problems and his inability or confusions in applying the technology in the first place.
With the thousands upon thousands of legitimate processes in existence, you will need to be reach a pretty Mighty High level of OT before you run out of actions to run. Why rack your brain trying to re-invent the wheel, when it is already right there in front of you ready to be used?
I am not here to debate the legitimacy or illegitimacy of doing other practices. But please don’t call it Scientology or auditing when it isn’t. Call it Squirellogy or Bushology (if your name is Bush) or something else.
What would you think about someone who is teaching the Koran as a way to live and called it Christianity? Or someone playing on ice with a stick and a puck and claiming he is doing “basketball”?
In recent decades CSI* view on Squirrels has tremendously hardened. Labelling someone as a Squirrel has been changed into meaning someone pronounced guilty of the any departure from Tech, according to RTC self-defined standards. It has now become an entirely politicized process.
Pierre Ethier Class XII
CSI*= Church of Scientology International. The Official Organization as endorsed by RTC.
Politicize: Alter something solely based on or motivated by partisan or self-serving objectives
This is a picture of our wedding night at Fort Harrison Hotel – Flag Service Organization. The wedding reception was organized by Dreyfus who was a Greek by origin and was managing the Hotel Operations at the time. The Church claimed that before becoming staff Dreyfus was a manager at the luxury Waldorf Astoria.
We did not have a honeymoon as my husband was back to work in the very same morning after the wedding at the very same Ford Harrison Hotel where the Class XII HGC was located just across the pool . The wedding reception was organized quickly , actually we had gotten a wedding permit from the state beforehand. Alain Kartuzinski , Class XII had approached us on the Sea Org day suggestively mentioning that if we need a minister to perform our wedding he can volunteer. I am thinking now if that meant that our marriage was “politically correct” and approved by the “inner circle”. This is the way it works in the Sea Org as strangers have a say on private matters like who lives and dies and who gets married and divorced ( disconnected). At lunch break Pierre surprised me with the news that he had contacted the hotel manager and ordered a wedding reception for 10 p.m. I did not have a wedding dress and he did not have a wedding suit. I took his dress white uniform and Mary Pesh helped me to get it ready in a “ship shape” during my dinner break. I remember Mary Pesh as a very fine, fair and impressive woman. I been told by her ex-husband Matt that since she has been sent to RPF , had remarried and left the Church but is still in good standing. My best wishes to her and always.
We did not have wedding preparation , we did not have wedding invitations per say , just announced at the Class XII HGC that everyone is invited. All Class XIIs did present on our wedding , staff , celebrities and other public. Someone from the public had grabbed a video camera and gave us our wedding video as a wedding gift.
Pierre paid for the wedding five star prices with the savings of his Sea Org allowance which was $30/week for working 110 hours. He was Sea Org staff for about 20 years. On many occasions Pierre had to audit till midnight and report to work at 7 a.m. next morning which was basically abusive. This is the Church money making machine where the Church was changing PCs for Pierre’s services at rate up to $1000/hour and treating the auditor as a slave at no pay. He had to audit on the day of our wedding and was still delivering a session flat out till the wedding reception. My wedding rehearsal was 20 minutes before the wedding, the groom was delivering a session to public and was not allowed to leave his post even for this exceptional day in life. Allain Kartuzinsky did the rehearsal 20 minutes before the wedding without the groom and asked me if I want the short or the long wedding ceremony , then briefly went with me through the script. By 10 p.m. Minty Alexander , Class XII was my maid of honor and the groom rushed down the isle to the reception right away after session. A Sea Org staff took me down the isle with Minty Alexander by my side. Few months after we were wed at the Church of Scientology my husband got a written order to “dump me” for their convenience and political agenda. Been told the same person writing this order to split my family was involved later on in Lisa McPherson’s death. This was one of many attempts to destroy my husband’s life by destroying his family.
We do not believe in family disconnection for serving the interests of cult groups ( both in the Church and outside the Church). Now over 20 years later our marriage is still going strong through the ups and downs in life, despite of the abusive attempts to split our family with gossip ( third party) and smear campaigns by evil fanatics both in the Church and their unauthorized offshoots.
People do fall in love and create a family. No religion have a say over your family !
Our best wishes on Valentines day, do fall in love, create a family, raise children and be happy together for many years to come! Count your blessings and always remember the true POWER is in your family.
“…only true marriage; which is beyond the power of any individual or group of individuals to add to or detract from in the slightest manner.” Scientology Wedding Ceremony
” “With this symbol of my love, I take thee, (bride) As my true and lawful wedded wife”
“I pledge thee to keep this love, Ever living, ever real”
(The same vow is repeated by the Bride)
And now, in the name of the Church of Scientology … and by virtue of the powers vested in me by the state of Florida, I declare you (groom) and you (bride) to be truly and legally, Husband and Wife. I will ask that you seal this ceremony with your lips.
And I will ask these witnesses present to join me in blessing this ceremony with the postulate that the trust and love of the present shall become ever stronger with each passing year.
Did you do it ?
Thank you.” Scientology Wedding Ceremony
Pierre Ethier did audit the actor Robert F. Lyons
Robert Lyons attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. He spent his high school years in a very strict military school. Robert Lyons was a tap dancer at age six. He studied with legendary coaches Stella Adler, Milton Katselas and Arthur Storch.
“An actor thinks in terms of emotions and the effects he/she wants to create. One must make them real and natural, not forced and ‘performed.’ The acting of today is more a matter of ‘being,’ therefore it is important to go beyond ‘acting.'”
ROBERT F. LYONS
Today Bobby Lyons is coaching actors to learn new skills for confidence in auditioning using Scientology tools. He also covers the practical application of specific chapters from the book Scientology: The Problems of Work authored by L. Ron Hubbard that show how to have certainty in the individual auditioning and help with techniques to build personal security through an acting career.
The author main argument is the silly notion that adhering to best practice or keeping proven and accepted standards puts a glass ceiling on Scientology when it does the exact opposite. There are millions of ways to apply the incredible vast array of technology (all of them actually following the tenets of Standard Tech), many generally never conceived by most Independents ,and especially the New Order within the Church itself.
There is an odd concept rampant in the Freezone that if one fails to get the results in spite of never having been properly trained in the first place or being quicky-trained, typically with missing materials, that the poor results one is getting are entirely to blame on the technology and fundamental flaws within it, never on its poor and inexpert application.
If a bridge collapses, do Engineers start challenging the laws laid down by Newton over 300 years ago, or do they look for a misapplication of Enginnering principles or a failure to follow what is recognized as best practice?
If I have spent in excess of 40,000 hours auditing some 5000 cases, I have spent about 20,000 additional hours doing Folder Errors summaries on another 5000 cases. This makes 10,000 cases in Scientology that I have studied,spanning 5 decades. This is very significantly more than the few hundred hours that make some people feel the top experts in the field. I feel quite certain that I have seen by now just about every possible error, squirelling and approach that could be done to address a case. Therefore I know from experience alone what works and does not. I know from mere observation what make people go insane and suffer nervous breakdowns or worse, because I have been called all too often to fix the messes both in the Church and in the Independent Field.
A long and verbose argument has been made by an Independent that people be allowed to philosophize”. There is nothing wrong with people thinking on their own. Scientology is well known to have manufactured more than its share of robots.
But somehow few people among the Leading Independents seem to be able to grasp the concept that it is possible to think freely and yet to adhere to a strict discipline and followed proven and accepted principles. NASA would have never sent a Man on the Moon, or bring back safely on Earth the Astronauts of Apollo 13 if they had not done that.
I keep repeating to people: Contrarily to some of my peers and co-workers, I NEVER ONCE followed technical directives solely because “LRH said so”, but only because it made sense and I could integrate the data within the vast array of knowledge I already possessed. This is largely why I became and remained Flag star Auditor for over a decade: I never sold out my Integrity, no matter what were the pressure or the threats. Nobody ever forced me to think one way or another. I did things because I honestly felt it was the best thing to do.
Therefore I have no reverse pendulum swing to follow and have no need to execute a 360 degree since I was never affected by the obtuseness of tunnel vision or fanaticism.
Invoking Freedom to think as an excuse for exploring blind alleys at the expense of proven achievable results,with the preclear paying for it at the cost of his own sanity, appears to me to be a particularly specious argument.
When an auditor is applying the tech, he is not merely theorizing about the Universe, but applying precise technology that has proven to make people potentially worse when it is misapplied. When you invalidate the strict adherence to a standard by mislabelling an Dogmatism or a prohibition from “Philosophizing”, Quality Control (Cramming) Required Specifications (Case Supervision) end up in the trash heap. When Laws and Standards are discarded Anarchy and Self-proclaimed Gurus rule.
There are hundreds of scholars or people of substantial education that view LRH as luminary in the field of the Mind.
Does any of those Independents actually think they can research and produce better, before they can satisfactorily learn they could do it right in the first place? Do they actually think that a hundred years hence their names will stand in bold letters above LRH own?
LRH repeatedly sought to compare the application of the technology of Dianetics and Scientology to the practice of Engineering.
It appears that few of the Leading Independents have a good grasp about how one goes about applying Engineering and the responsibilities connected with an activity proven to make things worse (or potentially fatal) when it is wrongly done.
What about the concepts of “Best Practice” “Duty of Care” “adhering to Proven Standards” or “Doing what has been proven to work”
There is a world of difference between blindly following Dogma and adhering to methods that thousands of hours of experience have shown to work.
Consider the Ethical implications of treating prospective public like guinea pigs to be experimented on, all too often without their explicit consent.
In the Information Technology World there is a saying about “not re-inventing the wheel” when proven solutions are known to already exist.
Why do so many seem unable to grasp the above simple truths?
My experience with “wheels re-inventors” is that all too often their wheel looks more like a triangle or won’t even spin.